"THE" Vs BK + Bk Cadets 3 Day Prep Mini-War

jammy316

This was a THREE day prep war. Short notice and America there having finals so it was to show how 'inactive' we really are.

"THE" - 140 People / 399 Opts

OptsWildy.png

Our Teamspeak pic ::

TsOpts.png

BK + Bk Cadets - Between 100/120 / 336 Opts

ScreenHunter_018.gif

"THE" Won With 240 Opts Left :: Great Mini, Alot of fun =).

Some kill pics from RSC/"THE" Clan Topics ::

kill28uz.png

20mf1.jpg

Elginsteve.png

Video(s) Will Be Up Shortly.

Looks like it was an enjoyable fight. I am kind of surprised about "THE", 140 people to a three day preparation fight is quite impressive. I think we could more than easily see a new number three in the standings soon. Well anyways, better luck next time BK.

blacksignaturewn1.png

Looks like it was an enjoyable fight. I am kind of surprised about "THE", 140 people to a three day preparation fight is quite impressive. I think we could more than easily see a new number three in the standings soon. Well anyways, better luck next time BK.

We had great luck if you tell me. Bk has seemed to b in the shades for some time now and we got an amazing option count and valiantly fought "THE". good job to all my fellow BK's and nice honor and nice win "THE".

Without tears without blood without death there is no glory....

crown4gy.png

aww i missed it since i was given wrong time.. :cry:

congratz 'the' you won the war and congratz bk you won my respect. :D on behalf of 'the' thanks for the honor. :P

it will be very interesting to see what comes from these 2 great old school clans. 8-)

once again thanks bk for fighting us when no one else would. :)

whitesignature.jpg

tyvm, i was amazed myself in how well we did. today we ran into df and killed them. 'THE' IS BACK IN TOWN SO WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4383/t ... urk5gl.gif

R.I.P. the old night, a kind friend and a good man

Trying to start a flame are we? Do you honestly think that that would contribute anything to this topic. In the future, if you have seen a rule breaker (especially when it was not even during this war) in another clan then report it to a leader via PM. This post was made only to put 'THE' down and that will not be accepted here.

Edited by DDA

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best