Runescape makes headlines again

dymed

2 million players? I thought RS had about 5 million players!?

Yep, tis good to see RS making news, and for good reasons. It is a bit dim of them to include 'RS Hacks' in most searched terms, but hey, thats the way the world works!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

trust there will be even more people startin to do suicides etc when they get banned or hacked

Wow, what an overly pessimistic way to look at things... With every passion people have, if they suddenly lose it it's depressing. A minute percentage of a percentage choose to take their lives, which has no link specifically to the number of rs players rising. You need to change the way you look at things.

I wish search engines were more particaular on what they link to :) what aload of nasty sites being advistised there along with runescape. I hope noone gets caught out trying any of those nasty scam /cheat or money sites there. Beware i did click a couple out of interest and some are not too good. So only click what you know guys. Remeber if in doubt on a link, think safe.

So what you're saying is... Remember to think before clicking a link?

Lol, nice rhyme :lol: , though your meter is considerably off.

As for the search engines, I hope there are keyloggers all over them for any moron who thinks he should cheat his way to power and wealth.

Actually I find some of the "cheats" out there to be quite hilarious.

One of the most popular ones is a way to get infinate money. The method is described differently in different places, but it essentially boils down to this:

1. Go to karamja.

2. Pick bannans and put them in the crate.

3. Get 30gp/

4. Repeat until you have all the money you need.

:lol:

I am not joking, that is seriously written on a half-dozen game cheating sites, passed off as an "Infinate money" cheat.

Smilies can not describe how hard I laughed when I first encountered that "cheat".

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png