RSC is down ...really down like KO!!!!

addey

I played rsc...alot of good memories. Like when Rune Pics came out and everyone was trying to buy them, only one person could buy one at a time back then, so, for hours, the dwarven mines were flooded with people. I actually don't think the community in rs2 is as bad as everyone says it is, i mean, sure there are more beggars, scammers, autoers etc, but if you zone them out, its the same runescape community. Rsc was a good game, but it had its limitations, and I would rather have a constantly made better rs2, then a rsc held back by its limitations.

ShadowSam19.png

It looks as if you just logged on rsc, and took a screenshot of two autoing thieves...? :? :roll:

i remember my 1st account on rsc. i kept creating new 1s until my lvl 81 now. i remember rsc though. it was amazing. shame i was away on the day they dropped scyths:(

There were two scythe spawns/drops, since masses of people complained about not getting one the first time.

Omg I love posts like these. I can't believe I've been playing since i was 11 (i'm now 16). Even though all my friend stopped playing RS i keep playing lol. People don't realize how special RSC was in its day. It truly was a great game.

auron.jpg

Alot of the nostalgia you guys feel is more from fond memories rather than rsc itself, I think...

What I miss more than rsc, was looking up at the hiscores tables and seeing tks topping the list, fearing running into zonghui in the wilderness, thinking 87 prayer was an unreal achievement, discovering new things every day like the simple trade scam where you could remove your item at the last second, burning rat meat while I was furiously cooking in an attempt to get into the cooks guild, reading about m_oldfield and his devious ways, marvelling at transvestites with beards and female plate bodies lol, the list goes on...

Now, I discover very little new, get little satisfaction from updates and simply don't seem to have as much fun as I used to. Look back and you'll remember fond memories and associate RSC to them.

Not that RSC wasn't a great game, but just remember that ^_^

single_skill1134848975.png

It looks as if you just logged on rsc, and took a screenshot of two autoing thieves...? :? :roll:

i remember my 1st account on rsc. i kept creating new 1s until my lvl 81 now. i remember rsc though. it was amazing. shame i was away on the day they dropped scyths:(

There were two scythe spawns/drops, since masses of people complained about not getting one the first time.

aw i was just about to say that :(

sig312.png

angel2w.gif