What has happened?

What's happened to rs? I started in 1999 when i was about 12 and played for about 1 year then quit completely for like 6 years and just came back. Now you can no longer pk all over the map like in the good old days, not to mention the bank in karimja is only only available to member unlike way back . Plus my account was deleted due to inactivity =[. Any other oldbies please respond if your upset as i am. Now all everyone says, is noob this noob that, i've been playing longer than some of these children have been alive they need to learn respect.

Well first of all, was runescape on the internet in 1999? i thought it started in 2001. O well. For the account being diasabled thing, i would suggest you make another one and forget about all the new changes. They were put there for a reason.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

there never was a bank in Karamja.. :roll:

I don't think 200,000 people would be playing this game if it was like it used to be... lol

Mith battle axes were the best item i remember... I'm an oldbie also.

It was lvl 65 Smithing for iron plate...

I fell for the armour upgrade scam.. lol

I stayed in Lumbridge.. because you could'nt attack anyone, and I used up my 2 pk/non pk.. changes lol i was nonpker.. my bro pked all the time.. I also remember when more than one person stood on a pile noone could pick up. That was o=always funny...

Now do you see why the game has changed? lol

yeah I'm a junior.. soon to be senior in high school.. i started playing in the middle of my 7th grade school year so that means round 2001

also does anyone rememebr where you could see everyones name and who was online at the moment.. and out from there name it said how old their character was...?

You're complaining about problems? One of the many problems with RS nowdays are people like you who have to lie to get attention. Devious MUD was out in 1999 but nobody ever got a chance to play that except for the actual staff. The public version of RS came out in january 2001 and I don't remember anything about there being a free to play bank on karamja. The copyright is only there because 1999 is the year Jagex was formed.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

urm... dont know about children but by the looks of things they knwo their history, runescape existed since late january2001.

Now all everyone says, is noob this noob that, i've been playing longer than some of these children have been alive they need to learn respect.

noob is a popular word these days, i strongly suggest you ignore it and not react to it if you dont like it. A lot has happened since 1999.... well.... 2001.

By the way, a little more respect towards player would be appreaciated.

untained.png

untained.png

untained.png