Good tips on bank management needed

noobnoob

Any good tips on how to fully utilise one's limited bank space as a f2p

Please share your views

Thanks

bikini+boybo.png

Buying runite ore 11.6k and runite bar 13.6k

A 100% f2p who believe in hard work and not begging

1. Dump unecessary quest items (thats almost all of them, especially anthing that respawns)

2. Try to only work on one or two skills at a time, when you finish training a skill dump everything into general stores/sell to players

3. Think hard about how much you like random event outfits.

4. Get members!!

Also its worth getting two of every item you can afford or say you're crafting gems into amulets, leave one gem behind. These items act as markers so everything stays in the same place rather than clumping up at the bottom of your bank when you replace them.

df

iratebadger.png

Is there any good use for body runes ?

I find this rune quite useless

Wise to get rid of them to free up 1 bank space ?

bikini+boybo.png

Body runes are used for low level curse spells. Players training pure mages often use these in 'missed curse' training, which is essentially a contrived way of raising magic xp without raising hp.

I keep mine but I never use them. If you are going to dump them you might as well fire them off for the xp.

df

iratebadger.png

As a smither selling finished end products, I have allocate 4 space for addy full with kite and 9 space for runite items namely full with kite, r2h, baxe, scimmy,wc axe and a space for runite bars to be make into any other runite items for sales

Anvil is only located at few place in rs so I have to have ready made items for the above more popular items for sales.

Runite ore or addy bar are always smithed into above for storage

1 space is used to store COAL which is a must for any smither

Any better suggestions

bikini+boybo.png

Some particular space economies that can be made are:

1. Food: Hold only the best item you can get, sell/dump or eat lower items during training

2. Gen store items: usually more efficient to discard them after use

3. Arrows: hold 1 or 2 types at most

4. Item condition: Avoid holding items in more than one condition (gems cut/uncut), amulets unstrung, strung, enchanted, capes in more than one colour. Either hold things in "raw" condition or finished, but you may have to make exceptions to that when collecting more supplies, especially those which offer useful XP.

As a smither selling finished end products, I have allocate 4 space for addy full with kite and 9 space for runite items namely full with kite, r2h, baxe, scimmy,wc axe and a space for runite bars to be make into any other runite items for sales

Anvil is only located at few place in rs so I have to have ready made items for the above more popular items for sales.

Hmm, I would say that this is your problem right here. Look at your per-bar profits - is it really necessary to be making rune 2-handers, baxes, scimmys, AND wc axes? Is it really necessary to make anything other than addy plates? Actually, is it necessary to make addy at all? Consider if it's worth your time mucking about selling addy stuff, or anything rune besides wc axes, scimmys, and armor. You may be getting more return per ore/bar with baxes and 2-handers, but do you sell them often enough to warrant keeping 2 bank spaces for them, as opposed to just making wc axes or armor?

Finish up skills by using items, such as if you are stacking coal, iron, and steel bars, just make a ton of steel bars, and then make the steel bars into steel plate and just get rid of them by alching or selling....

I suggest you get a pic up so that we can see what is in your bank...