I must be doing something wrong! - Barrows

FunPhish

So I got alott of money recently through merchanting, and I decided I wanted to do something fun for cash for alittle while, so I tried barrows.

My friends told me before 10th trip I'd have something, didn't happen, they said 25th for sure, didn't happen.

I've gotten about 80-90% of my money back from runes etc but no barrows items what-so-ever.

I'm on trip 29 now, and I was wondering if there is anything I could do better?

I use the magic dart technique, and I've been very efficient so far, but just not lucky, should it be taking this long?

Oh and P.S., a great tip is to get 9-10-11 kill count, you will almost 100% get 100 or so bloods and some racks.

Its chance. When people say you will get one, it is never true. You can get a barrow item everytrip for 1000 runs in a row, or none at all for 1000 runs, its all down to luck. there is no 'certainty' with chances (in fact there is NEVER certainty)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

LOL, why do people beleive that they will have an item after a few runs. People go on 200+ dry runs there, count yourself lucky at the moment.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.