Any help greatly appreciated

Nts1

I just purchased a membership recently and I am a little overwhelmed by the sheer size of the new areas available to me. I would like to train combat and the newly available member skills but I am a little lost on where to start. I've read most of the guides but I would appreciate it if someone could recommend and help me taylor a training plan for my character.

Completed quests:

ALL f2p quests

Biohazard

Druidic Ritual

Fishing Contest

Jungle Potion

Plaugue City

Priest In Peril

Tears of Guthix

Witch's House

Stats:

Attack: 62

Defense: 56

Strength: 72

HP: 66

Ranged: 63

Prayer: 45

Magic: 66

Combat Level: 79

Runecrafting: 20

Agility: 28

Herblore: 9

Thieving: 33

Crafting: 50

Fletching: 6

Slayer: 2

Mining: 63

Smithing: 55

Cooking: 62

Firemaking: 59

Woodcutting: 60

Farming: 3

Goals:

1) 70 Attack so I can wield the whip I purchased

2) All stats 50+ (combat stats 70+)

3) Complete as many quests as possible

I would really appreciate advice on which quests to complete, and where/how to train the stats in which I am currently low leveled in. Also what equipment you might reccommend to purchase.

Thanks! Looking forward to hear from some of you helpful experienced members!

Nts1

sigstat.png

Sometime in 2002, I wish I could find an earlier one with an accurate date.

Someone please help. I know I am not the only one to have been through this situation. Anything would really be beneficial.

Nts1

sigstat.png

I know, i was in nearly the same situation as you were when i became members.

Fletching is ok to train if you have some feathers to start with. The fastest xp would be making arrow shafts. As soon as you hit lv 20, go to oak shorts, then 25 for oak longs. 35 move onto willows, then 40 onwards UNTIL 70, willow longs (DO NOT STRING BOWS).

For farming I think Satenza has written a guide about fast low level farming, its in the archive of wisdom in p2p general sticky

for herblore it is a royal pain in the rear to train, although i do suggest you start with the al kharid warriors for herbs. easy kills, they come to you to kill, they drop heaps of herbs and sometimes clue scrolls. And KEEP all the unid herbs you have, they will come VERY useful later (especially ranaars)

As for slayer, there is only a few things i can say. For your level, i would give the Edgeville dungeon slayer master a shot, very good.

For the 70 attack, i trained that before i got my members, thiough all i can remember was training on edgeville hobgoblins with rune scimmy. I never trained without a whip in p2p so i wouldnt be able to give a better answer.

Complete lost city (gives access to d longs and daggers), tree gnome village (gives tree teleports and needed for grand tree ques), Grand Tree quest (needed for gnome gliders and Monkey madness, which opens Dragon scimmy), Ghosts ahoy (gives access to Ectovial), The Fremmenike Trials (gives access to fremmenik helms) and the other teleport quests.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

i know that wot i did is different to most people but..

I started off by doing many quest and with each one i started to learn about new member areas, after having done quite a few quest i decided to start doing some new member skills.

i think i started off with fletching cause i had a high wc and from there i worked on all the new skills one at a time while learning new areas and items in rs members

Combat Level: 102

Total Level: 1536

Quest Points: 132

ahh the beity of whips *cough-dont know* i suggest gettin up your herblore and farming for the reasons:

*herb sells good potions like prayer pots and for farming, grow rannars and sell 5 times the ammount of the seed *estamate*. or others shown above.

well im off, got the last SC exam tomorry

7 years playing, no respect and no phat. talk about owned wth a capital "O"

I would say definitely start on the slayer skill because its a great way to train combat. I personally use the Lost City master because Edgeville gives me worse assignments.

Definitiely start farming if you want to raise herblore, I'm only level 38 (I think) and I'm sitting on enough herbs to gain at least 4 herblore levels.

Training fletching was good for me because I cut everything myself (16000 willows :shock: ) which was tedious but I got enough wc xp to cut magics and enough tree seeds (from bird's nest randoms) to raise farming really quick (like 12 acorns 12 willows 6 maples and 3 yews not to mention loads of fruit tree seeds as well). However, contrary to popular opinion fletching is not quick easy money. A lot of people fletch and not many people buy so you have to alch yourself. Plus to get good money from it you have to craft your own nats and cut your own yews so its actually quite slow.

And definitely do the teleport quests it'll save you loads of time.

df

iratebadger.png

Thanks everyone, there are just so many things I can do now compared to f2p that it's hard to know what to concentrate on for the greatest benefit!

sigstat.png

Great job with the thread! Great information and I hadn't found that one yet. Glad to see there's a lot of friendly folks around!

sigstat.png