Sweet, Sweet Death

Buddy69

I was mineing coal in lumb swamps and a level forty started calling some level thirties noobs. I level 55 at that time got mad and called him a noob. He then left.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Honestly, am I the only one who finds this even slightly un-ethical?

Ok, the guys sound like jerks. But really you don't have to resort to lies and deceit.

Rule 2 - Item Scamming

You must not scam or deceive other players. Lying to other players for your own personal gain is not in the spirit of the game.

that's exactly what he did here. He drew them into the wilderness for a DM. that's where rules, terms and conditions are set down and agreed upon.

I'm sure that 'I can use my level 70' wasn't part of the agreed on terms.

Breaking the terms of a DM is really not acceptable.

Why are you congratulating him for lying, cheating and quite frankly - Rule Breaking?

So, in truth, i think that these level 50s deserve a special title. Just for their cockyness and Calling others a noob for no reason, i think they deserve the title 'N00b'

:?

How does adding zeros into an overused, moronic 'insult' make it any less stupid? :roll:

Sorry for not feeling proud of our cheating friend, but i'm not sure we should be patting him on the back for his deceit.

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Honestly, am I the only one who finds this even slightly un-ethical?

Ok, the guys sound like jerks. But really you don't have to resort to lies and deceit.

Rule 2 - Item Scamming

You must not scam or deceive other players. Lying to other players for your own personal gain is not in the spirit of the game.

that's exactly what he did here. He drew them into the wilderness for a DM. that's where rules, terms and conditions are set down and agreed upon.

I'm sure that 'I can use my level 70' wasn't part of the agreed on terms.

Breaking the terms of a DM is really not acceptable.

Why are you congratulating him for lying, cheating and quite frankly - Rule Breaking?

So, in truth, i think that these level 50s deserve a special title. Just for their cockyness and Calling others a noob for no reason, i think they deserve the title 'N00b'

:?

How does adding zeros into an overused, moronic 'insult' make it any less stupid? :roll:

Sorry for not feeling proud of our cheating friend, but i'm not sure we should be patting him on the back for his deceit.

-Gid.

Yay, finally somebody who understands what is going on here :lol:

I agree that others calling you a noob can be a nusance, but that does not make it right for you to act like a jerk too.

-[ Agshlee ]-

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence