Sweet, Sweet Death

Buddy69

Ok, me and my mate were pking in the wilderness. We were at the Demonic Ruins seeing if some people would come. But, I had to go. So I logged off.

A few horus later, I went back onto my lvl 45. I went to Lummy and gave away free stuff, like full bronze, iron weapons to give the newcomers a fresh start.

As I was about to leave, about 3 lvl 50s came along and called me noob. They followed me all the way up to Varrock. I felt like killnig them. And then I remembered, I still had my lvl 70 in the wilderness.

So i asked, how about a death match in the wilderness? they yelled, sure! So it was a fight, but then I ahd a problem. My guy was at the very end of the wilderness, but then I had a solution. I said, 'how about we got to the Demonic Ruins, so we cant run away if we are about to die?'. I guess they were still feelnig cocky so they agreed.

Now,I took them up to the Demonic Ruins, and then said 'Oh, brb!'. SO I logged off, and then back onto my lvl 70. I killed on of them, but he only dropped addy full helm, yellow cape and gloves. But before I could kill the other guys, the ran off, one after the other.

I then logged off and went back onto my lvl 45. They Pmed me and said a cheated, caleld me noob a few times but I just put them on my ignore list.

I just thought id share my fun experience with you.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

Lol, i hate that lvl 40-50s who always say noob to anyone else who is lower lvl than them. They just dont know much bout the game but they think that cos their combat lvl is higher than others they have a right on them.

Good Done :lol:

magikjandro5mu.gif

Thx axeraider for the sig :D

I'm 100CB now and I simply love to call those runecrafter-pkers noob all the time in a level where they can't even attack me. Also love calling higher levels n00b if I notice they're acting dumb or just being arrogant towards others... This game rocks to make others angry :P

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I'm 100CB now and I simply love to call those runecrafter-pkers noob all the time in a level where they can't even attack me. Also love calling higher levels n00b if I notice they're acting dumb or just being arrogant towards others... This game rocks to make others angry :P

soo great!

nice story too! i dont call people noob =)

tipitlessersigea3.png

If your at a good level or have an actual reason to call someone a noob then go for it. But all those low levels that do that are just anoying.

Nice story btw

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Just yesterday (I'm lvl 44) I was doing the part of the Fremennik trials quest where you have to hunt and kill the ghost thingy. While I was fighting it, a level 50 player walked by and started going 'come on noob! You can kill him! Noob'. I asked him to cut it out; unsurprisingly, he mocked me. So I put him on ignore and start walking away; he starts following me, which made me decide to log off. I logged on a minute later, took him off ignore, and got a PM from him calling me a stupid gay noob. How...revolting.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

almost same thing hapend to me yesterday at the cabage field on my lvl 21 =\ some lvl 44 challenged me for a d/m i say ok we go wildy i get my main (lvl 92) and the other dude switches to his pure (lvl 78) i think stil easy beat until i check my bank, i lost my armour again when i died (happens alot lately) so i noy had rune full helm and rune scimmy =p so i asked if we do it without armour he says no (darnit) so i go wildy with rune full helm, rune scimmie and anti-dragbreath shield =p we start fgighting at lvl 33 wildy and the lvl 78 with full rune killed me =\ (ah great lost from some1 14 lvls lower T_T) i kept my items tho!

Tip.it's 2nd unoffical Go player

Darkduellord.gif

sm3x;

sm3x0rz.png

Get over it, guys. I get called a noob for everything: having defense levels, using magic to PK, eating, teleporting, praying, even when I kill someone and they'll PM "noob" to me from Lumbridge.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Ok, me and my mate were pking in the wilderness. We were at the Demonic Ruins seeing if some people would come. But, I had to go. So I logged off.

A few horus later, I went back onto my lvl 45. I went to Lummy and gave away free stuff, like full bronze, iron weapons to give the newcomers a fresh start.

As I was about to leave, about 3 lvl 50s came along and called me noob. They followed me all the way up to Varrock. I felt like killnig them. And then I remembered, I still had my lvl 70 in the wilderness.

So i asked, how about a death match in the wilderness? they yelled, sure! So it was a fight, but then I ahd a problem. My guy was at the very end of the wilderness, but then I had a solution. I said, 'how about we got to the Demonic Ruins, so we cant run away if we are about to die?'. I guess they were still feelnig cocky so they agreed.

Now,I took them up to the Demonic Ruins, and then said 'Oh, brb!'. SO I logged off, and then back onto my lvl 70. I killed on of them, but he only dropped addy full helm, yellow cape and gloves. But before I could kill the other guys, the ran off, one after the other.

I then logged off and went back onto my lvl 45. They Pmed me and said a cheated, caleld me noob a few times but I just put them on my ignore list.

I just thought id share my fun experience with you.

So basically, some guys called you a 'noob' so you lured them?

Wow. What a mature grown up thing to do. You da man! What an awsome PKer you are.

Pfft. Luring DM cheaters get no respect from me.

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I shy away form calling people noobs. It's usually crowded and everyone in thge vicinity takes it rather personally. As a level 64, I can whip plenty of [wagon], but I keep in mind that there are tons of people who can crush me like a hundred grapes in a bathtub, so noobism is relative.

One thing that does get on my nerves is when some low-level person constantly brags about how amazing their main is. It's like how people have bumper stickers that say "My other car is a ..." Even then, though, I usually forego the 'noob' remark and simply insult their parentage. It works.

Duumvir in game

"...One day I will burn down the rainforest and become a hero."

always fun to scare people with a high level main :)

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Get over it, guys. I get called a noob for everything: having defense levels, using magic to PK, eating, teleporting, praying, even when I kill someone and they'll PM "noob" to me from Lumbridge.

And sometimes just walking! :lol:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

It's like how people have bumper stickers that say "My other car is a ..." .

i have a bumper sticker saying my other car is a [cabbage]mobile, does that mean i lying?

but just because someone called you noob doesnt mean you should lure and kill them, thats a little antisocial, and just drops ou to there level

parents17dc.gif

I went to Lummy and gave away free stuff, like full bronze, iron weapons to give the newcomers a fresh start.

Thats really nice of you! :)

...They Pmed me and said a cheated, caleld me noob a few times...

:P Thats not cheating, its what i call "Potential Tapping" (PTing) where one person (in this case you) plays to their full potential without breaking any rules(in this case switching characers) So, in truth, i think that these level 50s deserve a special title. Just for their cockyness and Calling others a noob for no reason, i think they deserve the title 'N00b'

...before I could kill the other guys, the ran off, one after the other...

Heh... Chickens. Ifi were in that situation, Id either beg for mercy :lol: or panic and scream.. then die.

That story made me laugh. I think its funny when people get lured into the wilderness :) makes me Laugh out loud!

l33t_necroh.png