best place for bs?

bacab

I'm using Seers right now so that I can pick then spin in one trip, but it's extremely laggy because Seers is always very crowded.

Is there a better place for this?

I know I could prolly pick flax in the Gnome Place, I saw a plant while doing a clue and it was near to a Yellow $ on the mini map. Then I would just Lumby Tele and use the R4D chest in the Castle Basement to spin the flax 2 floors up when I had enough to spin.

What's your Opinion about this?

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

It's best to pick flax in Lletya. Ruling Miscellania with both the quests done is actually really good for flax if you have money to put into it.

Go to help&advice btw.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

It's best to pick flax in Lletya. Ruling Miscellania with both the quests done is actually really good for flax if you have money to put into it.

Lletya, well, I haven't finished on Regicide yet. Distilling the coal tar is such a pain. And about Miscellania, my goal is to spend no money on this. ^.^ ty anywayz. (I do have quite a bit tho, I'm just stingy with it.[saving for full guth, coupla defs and an attack lev away and some mil])

Go to help&advice btw.

Soz. Didn't realize that was there. (Dial-up conexion, destrucktive to brein ceeeellz). Thx tho ^.^ I'll go there

edit- forgot a bracket

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Best place for BS has got to be varrock w1.

:lol:

The duel arena W2 seems to work for me also though.

;)

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

;)

Lol, thats what I was thinking too :lol: I hate when people call them bs too, must be a recent thing cause they never used to. Getting lazier every day....

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

;)

Lol, thats what I was thinking too :lol: I hate when people call them bs too, must be a recent thing cause they never used to. Getting lazier every day....

~Bepo

I was trying to get used to it. Was buying bowstrings and someone said Selling bs! I went over and it was literally bull****. Bronze helms, feathers, etc. :lol:

But if you DO do Regicide, AND Roving Elves which is kinda easy, Lletya is completely worth it. The flax could be inside the bank for all I know. It's the same distance. Three steps to bank, three steps to flax.