Multiple ore per rock

Jeffro108

Well I was mining and got to thinking...why don't rocks have multiple ore kind of like tree's do. I don't think that it would make the game that much easier because if JaGeX will allow it for woodcutting and fishing and now cooking why not mining? Maybe it could work like woodcutting except backwards. They will have about the same respawn time as normal maybe a little bit slower...

Clay:20-50 ore per rock

Copper and Tin rocks:10-30 ore per rock

Limestone:10-25

Iron: 5-25 per rock

Coal:5-15

Silver:5-15

Gold:5-10

Mithril:5-10

Addy:1-5

Rune:1-2

I don't think that this would make the game easier it would just make it so you wouldn't have to click as much. Let me know what you think. Please don't flame unless you have an argument to back it up!

You have the right, and people have the right to hate you for it.

Thus, the circle of life is complete.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Yeah I kind of think what he said about a sort of inflation might come into play in there. Right idea though yes. But I'm sure if there WAS a wave of inflation across the Runescape community, then they would have to indeed change it back.

So... If Pro is the opposite of Con, does that mean that Congress is the opposite of Progress? ...?

Well to compinsate for all of the coal and other ore that would be coming in maybe jagex could take out a few rocks. That way in the long run it should even it out a little bit more but I still don't think that it will play to big of a role if any at all.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

It would make mining too easy. Powermining would be much more rampant as more people would powermine for 85 rune mining. Coal, and basically every ore would deflate. Big kick at the economy.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Do you think that woodcutting is easy cause that is basically what i'm trying to get done here is have it like woodcutting where you might get a few ore's really quick but then another doesn't come for awhile. I think that jagex would figure out a way to make it so that it would come out the same. The only thing that would change is you won't have to click too much. Also instead of the 30 coal rocks in the mining guild bring it down to around 5-10 or something like that. I'm pretty sure that this would even it out the coal coming into the market.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

it was like that back in rs classic

It was taken out because of autoers. The just...

mine,mine,mine

drop,drop,drop

mine,mine,mine

drop,drop,drop

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE JUST ADVANCED A LVL IN -mine,mine,mine

drop,drop,drop

^^ u get the point? :twisted:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

^^ haha

i think this ideas ok..i thought about it too but then i thought tha prices r gonna go waayy down, but yeha itll be much easier, mayb ot riase yer lvls better but not fer ppl tryin to make a living outta minen..as living i mean money lol :lol:

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg