Any way to make money from POH/Construction?

deadly_frog

*Sigh*

I went Pking in P2P. There was NO-ONE in the abyss, no miners, no-one up top. I was bored...:(

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um its cheape if you dont buy from other players i actually make my nails and planks and my steel bars
true that at the momet im working on making alot of nails.atm im only able to make bronze and iron nails but im working on my smithing to make even better nails for when i start working on my house.

Don't make more than 1k nails!

I was enough with 400 to start building oak armchairs, and they don't need nails

I had about 200 iron nails but they were breaking so fast I went and made about 2k steel nails at blast furnace.

I've hardly used any, but there are a few (non-training) fixtures that you need nails for, so they're not entirely useless.

Even making your own logs is expensive. Cutting and buying oak planks is 250gp for 60xp reward. This makes it similar in cost to the law running company.

The rare woods are not for training...

I had about 200 iron nails but they were breaking so fast I went and made about 2k steel nails at blast furnace.

I've hardly used any, but there are a few (non-training) fixtures that you need nails for, so they're not entirely useless.

Even making your own logs is expensive. Cutting and buying oak planks is 250gp for 60xp reward. This makes it similar in cost to the law running company.

The rare woods are not for training...

If not counting making to planks, aren't mahogany ~200 ea from kingdom?