A warning about cats and houses

spooferfish

i gave my hellcat milk and then he turned to normal :cry: he aint evil any more :cry:

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

Lol about the gravestone part.

Rip Everest

Died in a ferocious fight with a bug of JagEx.

Well all remember you

- JagEx crew :D

How not home sweet home XD

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

very sad stuff this. Lets all comemorate by adding a decorative stone or imp statue to our gardens to sybolise all those cats that were killed in the great cat extermination of 2006. They have lost their lives in this world, but live on in the next......*sobs of cat owners in background*. Thankfully I haven't yet put my kitten in the house, but if I ever got bored I know wat to do.

hallyaxesmaller4df.png

The one and only Hally Axe!!!

I call all my cats "mister phr33 deaths pl0x" and I don't really care about my cats...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Whew I was about to take Mr MoonShine into my house thanks for telling me (he is named after my friend's cat because thay look a lot a-like). Now I have to wate for my downloads to get done so I can contune to make my house.

Vene

Venedlor.png