construction exp guide

Lord-kain1

hey everyone i havent actully seen anyone post something liek this so i thought i would share in my research. It appears that everything you make will give the same exp based on the materials used. as in like smithing the exp is not based on its level but how many of the materials you use.

plank + nail: 29

cloth : 15

oak : 60

teak : 90

mahogany: 140

clay: 10

limestone: 20

marble: 500

gold leaf : 300

glass: 1 (not typo)

steel: 20

magic stone: 1000xp each *thanks Creaphis for info; i overlooked it

the only exception to this seems to be the wooden table which gives 1xp less then it should

example: carved oak table takes 6 oak planks.. and gives 360 exp ( 6 * 60 = 360)

hope this helps everyone

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

This has been posted before but it deserves it's own thread so people don't think that they have to construct the highest level item possible for the best xp per item used... like I did up to 30 construction. :oops:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

If I can get 24 spaces free then I'll make oak larders, as they're 8 logs each.

[To Lord-Kain]

Could you put up the shop/street prices where possible too?

I've been cutting my own oak - trivial at 88 w/c :D - but still have to pay 250gp.

This is beginning to drag a bit though at level 50.

I need to find out about marble... is it going to be much more gp/xp.

Also I've wasted a fair amount of gold just deleting rooms... I want to get the layout as efficient as I can. Can you move the entrance to the middle or is it fixed?

[To Lord-Kain]

I've been cutting my own oak - trivial at 88 w/c :D - but still have to pay 250gp.

Also I've wasted a fair amount of gold just deleting rooms... I want to get the layout as efficient as I can. Can you move the entrance to the middle or is it fixed?

I know what ya mean but no u cant move it but you can change the room/garden its in by building a new room there.i started builing one direction now all my tuff is one way portal room on otherside of portal for easy access but thats about it thus far.

Oak logs cost around 100 gp ea right now. so thats 350. teak cost 3k on street and 500 to make planks 3.5k for only 30more xp? yeah I'd stick with oak for it is the most cost effecint

[To Lord-Kain]

i could do shop prices for some of the items but since the skill is so new the street prices are all over the place ie oak logs have been going for 500 to 1.5k each i can confirm either actully selling for that or seeing the sale.

maybe i can add one after the uproar dies down

ill add some shop prices soon

glad people are enjoying my guide :)

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations