Today........

Sirob1414

Well, today I decided to take a break from skills and head down to kill some Lessers (f2p). I get down there with my full rune, dragonhide and lobster pot, expecting to be down there for a while. I soon decide that I'm not going to leave this island untill I get another rune med helm so I can say that I accomplished something today.

Summer vacation , a wonderful thing; I spent 6 hours on runescape today :shock:........ on that god forsaken rock. By now I have 17k about 600 fire runes, 108 chaos and 21 deaths and am running a little row on morale so I decide to discuss with my fellow demon slayers my little goal of not leaving untill I get one........ next one BAM! Rune med helm. Finally I can leave. I pack up, satisfied with my money i can spend on arrows and my helm to add to collection of things I am going to alch when I get the level :( .

Light go out, look up...... ok im good, I am on a laptop.

Look back down............ its frozen

internet = need power

oh well, im sure runescape just logged off

i hope

uh oh

lights go back on

log on

:roll: yay..........

yay7jx.jpg

Lost list: Rune Full Helm, Rune Med Helm, Rune Scimmy, Dragon chaps, body and vambraces, 17k, 100 chao, 600 fire, 21 death, bow, arrows and my spider eggs I was bringing back for strength pots. awsome. :lol:

I hear sirens. Apprently someone ran into a transformer or something down the street? Hrm, well, I could be worse off right now.

Back too work.......... or sleep

:roll:

I love your "Could-a bit worse" outlook. Good one!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

dont worry, it happens to me a lot, then i just get back on the wagon, only with more knowlage...after 2 months of being mad. :cry:

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

F2P lessers are good for camping ^_^

People die there often too, my best loot so far was a Rune(g) helmet from long time ago. It is definately one of the best places for a F2P to make money..Dont worry, you'll get back what you lost soon :wink:

sokbanner1v3ta0.png

Good outlook on things ahead! This attitude is needed quite a bit!!! :)

Hope the guy that ran into the transformer is okay... :(

Im thinking. (Here comes the karma but SHHH!!! I'm a strong beleiver)

Did you do anything bad that day? Or horrific recently?

Karma could be punishing you and teaching you a lesson. Have you ever messed with a transformer or electrical device that affected others before?

Whirly_Boy.png

kju32.gif-A Magical Flying Elephant

hbga3.gif-Blue bird who enjoys Chompy hunting (The head feathers)

lol, Im afraid not! (for karma thing)

and Yeah, I def feel more sorry for the giuy in the wreck..... he lost a lot more than I did.

I guess you've gotten something out of this. Anything sucessful is a series of mistakes. Always check your laptop's power!

You cant really learn much from having a little bad lucky, as I stated it wasnt the laptop, it was the wireless internet that pooped out. Probobly didnt make that clear enough.