The 1 Picture Chapeling Guide

i_D_r

chapeling8gs.png

- Servants will not take bones.

- 2 Marrentill is used for each load of bones.

- This method uses glory to bank and house teleport to get back.

- If the house is in rimmington, you can sell bones and marrentills in note form to the general store if you want to save laws.

- If the house is in yanille, you may decide to run back and forth to bank (don't :P)

untitled8copyiu7.gif

Alright, thanks. Have you gotten any average Exp/Hour figures yet?

No I haven't; however, I can assure you ectoing will now be obsolete for those hard-core constructionists. :P

Also, the only way for friends to use the altar is if the owner sits inside the house and waits around.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

So the burners stay lit until you exit the house? If so, runners will probably be common place for fast xp like world 66 laws. If not, it is still probably waaay faster xp than ectoing that's for sure.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

So the burners stay lit until you exit the house? If so, runners will probably be common place for fast xp like world 66 laws. If not, it is still probably waaay faster xp than ectoing that's for sure.

Thats what I was thinking, runners will probably pop up sooner or later.

I'm even guessing people might charge like 1-2 a load or something to use the altar. It's SO much better than ectoing.

untitled8copyiu7.gif

ye i was gonna ask that, instead of using marrential cant we use just tinderbox to light the lower lvl ones, cuz it dont say type of burner effects xp more than any other 1, so steel burners + guilded alter wud still be 350% and 1 extra inventry space?

ye i was gonna ask that, instead of using marrential cant we use just tinderbox to light the lower lvl ones, cuz it dont say type of burner effects xp more than any other 1, so steel burners + guilded alter wud still be 350% and 1 extra inventry space?

Read the guide it says something like "NOTE: These xp is with the best burners avalible, so with the lower burners you won't get the full XP"

Hmm, sounds good, what level requirements are there for the best alter and burners etc.(basically everything you need to get 350% xp)?

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

XP is about 250k/hr if you concentrate 100% on rs, I average about 200k/hr

If you want to save 1 spot in inventory use Home teleport tablets and duelling rings are useful too.

55th to 99 runecrafting

XP is about 250k/hr if you concentrate 100% on rs, I average about 200k/hr

If you want to save 1 spot in inventory use Home teleport tablets and duelling rings are useful too.

Duel rings? Why wouldn't you just take a free tele out?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

sweet, anyone think marrentils will rise in price?

Sure but only by 100 or 200 ea. They are more common (at least for me) than guams or tarromin so I don't really see them skyrocketing THAT much. I would say that they won't go over 1k ea, same as harralanders.

My quest hall is too far from chapel to use that infinite glory teleport.

Move it. Lol. What about the tele rooms?

RahkUrWrld.png

My quest hall is too far from chapel to use that infinite glory teleport.

Move it. Lol. What about the tele rooms?

Yeah, Kharyll teleport portal is close to a bank, as is falador.

single_skill1165709744.png

Imaging the insane xp with runner. Heres the scenario. You have 1 or 2 friends of you that is high alching that takes care of the burners... And you have a load of runner that you trade 26 noted d bones and like 2-3k? for 26 unnoted d bones. :shock:

sigripoldnite9rk.png

RIP The Old Nite ='(

just put your teleport room attached to your chapel and use the canafis tele. Thats what i did and all it costs me is laws instead of glory cahrges (although glories is no problem if i had too as i have around 150 of them :) ).

just put your teleport room attached to your chapel and use the canafis tele. Thats what i did and all it costs me is laws instead of glory cahrges (although glories is no problem if i had too as i have around 150 of them :) ).

I have the infinite framed glory right next door, so that works fine. The canafis tele doesn't cost you any laws except those initial ones and it's probably a tiny bit faster because you don't have to rub, but maybe slower if it's on the other side of the room :wink:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]