Player consolidation: From 3 decent to 1 amazing

How many people out there have more than one account, possibly a pure or a mainly miner or any number of specific accounts that you created for now what seem to be unknown reasons.

I suggest that they should allow people with many accounts to combine those accounts into one of the players choice deleting the others once it is done.

They could do this much like a password request. The player would prove that they are the true owner of the characers and say which character they would like the experience to be moved form and to. By doing this with experience rather than levels they could eliminate people creating tons of lvl 3 characters and making them a high lvl character.

If anyone out there thinks this is a good idea or has comments or complaints, or wants to post this on a forum on the runescape sight; i would greatly appreciate any of the above. ThankYou

i dont think jagex ever intended accounts to be mashed together. every account is expected to be individual, with no interaction. plus, it would just open up another avenue for account sharing/trading. i think this is a bad idea.

Stallion4589.png

look, its very easy to lavelup from 1 to 20 any skill. If jagex would do that, many ppl would make 5 accs, lvl their stats up to 20 and combine them, that means they would have 1 acc with 99 stats in less than a week

Aivaras1.png

look, its very easy to lavelup from 1 to 20 any skill. If jagex would do that, many ppl would make 5 accs, lvl their stats up to 20 and combine them, that means they would have 1 acc with 99 stats in less than a week

No, this would go by experience. If you combined 5 accounts with level 20's, They would all combine to be only level 34.

This is still a bad idea though.

- Dan