The Old Nite memorial

Chaosquall

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no but wait i some how still think its 1 hour diffrence

cause when my parents call to germany they have to call acroding to the time there and its one house later or actualy 2

and that germany and london pretty much are near each other its should both be the same time with germany and lodan meaing that 1 or 2 hours diffrence :wink:

i know the death of the old nite is in teh front of everyones mind, and a sad thoguh it is. but may i make a suggestion? to expand this memorial to every player of runescape and of the game of life. just to show our respect for teh dead and for me it would be one way to show my undying gratitude for those who lost their lives in aid of others e.g. firemen, soldiers.

just my thoughts.

| from a to b - f2p/p2p staker | Private chat - Currently on | click here to view my blog

sigiw1.jpg

lol00bf5.png

I'm going to wear full black in his honor and have a candle like was suggested earlier.

Also, for those of you who want to make sure of the time locally, here is a site that will tell you:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

Wear full black and get your lit candle for the funeral!

Full black is also appropriate to show respect because no matter how good you think you are, we were all noobs compared to The Old Nite.

lambspeak.png

to expand this memorial to every player of runescape .

Dont force people to come, yesturday at Catherby almost everyone was talking crap about the top players(includeing The Old Nite) and they would just call bad names at the cermony. But I'll come.

R.I.P The Old Nite

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg