The Old Nite memorial

Chaosquall

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant come :C i leave for school at 4:00pm GMT (8:00am PST)

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

(\/) 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

(O.o) cabbage rools

(><) my sig is cool, if you agree put this in your sig. *is too lazy to animate*

^the bunny is back! yay!

yea R.i.p

The times are going to be at 4gmt (aka London time)

If you live in a diffrent time zone look at a time zone map and search for gmt +0 and then from where you live it will either say +1 +2 +3 4+ etc or -1 -2 -3 -5 etc. That means that If you live in a time +6 gmt and saying its 4 oclock at you place the time that the meeting would be would be at 10 it hink if i did evrything right but to be sure look here for you time zone The 0 on the bottom is gmt http://www.worldtimezone.com/

And aslo, Obviously Jagex knows about this by now. Maybe look out for a hidden update that might have a minor bit to do with The Old Nite? Keep your eyes open.

Many great players have passed, as well as countless unknown players. It really isn't fair for Jagex to throw in an update for him.

It was a good remberance except for a few idiots who thought it would be funny to make fun of him. My thoughts are with his family, and everyone who knew him.

R.I.P The Old Nite

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Tehre was also a second service an hour after the scheduled on since the time zone difference was mixed up by some people.

The second service was equal in number to teh first, and I'm happy to report that there were no rude people at it. We observed a couple minutes of silence, and it was very nice.

Rest in peace, The Old Nite. :cry:

lambspeak.png