Is a fury really worth it's money?

Bluefire223

its worth it. gives u more str, and an extra +12 DEFENCE when u stake u really need fury. also fury looks soooooo much better...i have 2 furys 8-) they rule!!

(if u want to save ur cash for better things like guthans then do that instead, if u got nothin else to waste cash on furys all the way!!)

coza17.png

It's not really worth it for the stats boost if you compare it to the glory (which comes with free teles too) but if you want to show off how wealthy you are it's probably the next best thing to a party hat (and a bit more functional besides).

df

iratebadger.png

if you dont want to spend the full 5 mil on getting one you could spend about 3.7mil on deaths and sell them for tokkels, buy an onyx and get a lvl 90+ crafter to craft it for you (DO NOT TRUST TRADE!! unless you know the person and trust them ALOT)

Candymann16.png

I kinda remember seeing them go for 4mil in world 2.

Anyway, I'd say.... if you're gonna be in situations where you could die and lose the item, I'd say definitely no. I would get it for safe minigames because of the extra points in def, prayer, and str. (I think its prayer boost is higher) Sometimes those extra points can make a difference. If you just wanna show off wealth, get a pumpkin or easter egg or a mask or phat if you can.

Noctis666.png