Roughes Den?

natea

Rogues' Den is in Taverly. There's a trapdoor inside the bar right next to the barman.

It's good for cooking because the banker is right next to the fire. Bank, take out the fish, cook, bank, and repeat. Virtually no walking at all.

Rogues' Den is in Taverly. There's a trapdoor inside the bar right next to the barman.

It's good for cooking because the banker is right next to the fire. Bank, take out the fish, cook, bank, and repeat. Virtually no walking at all.

Actually, the bank moves so sometimes he could be right next to the fire, and at other times he's sorta far from the fire. But still always very close compared to other places.

And also, once you reach that area, you're no longer in Taverly. You're in Burthorpe.

Noctis666.png

And also, once you reach that area, you're no longer in Taverly. You're in Burthorpe.

That's right. Burthope, not Taverly. :oops: The best way to get there is to use the games necklace to teleport.

These have no advantages other than being a never-ending fire. It has same rate as any fire you would burn from a log yourself.

This is mainly used for fishes. Nothing much else. And curries also.

But this is unfortuntely not good place for pizzas and cakes. The best place for pizzas and cakes would be Lumbridge. You must have started "Recipe of Disaster" (I used it before I gave the cook all the ingredients

It's mainly for fishes. But you should take with you more fishes than you are aiming for, because it happens that you burn it.)

I never use it, I just fish fishes in Catherby and use range there.

So the answer is yes, it is useful for cooking.

These have no advantages other than being a never-ending fire. It has same rate as any fire you would burn from a log yourself.
Sigh. Untrue. Try to keep to the facts and not give opinions in this forum - we are supposed to be helping others with solid info. As someone already posted, it is the CLOSEST cooking to a BANK, making it an INCREDIBLE advantage for cooking large amounts of anything. The reason they started making him move around a little was to slightly decrease this convenience, but it's still hands down THE BEST place.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.