75-80 Range

Paul00

About 8815 according to this formula if u pick them up. I would recomend training on the lessers or the mossies on crandor island, theres a couple safe spots for both.

ArrowsNeeded = ExpNeeded*(1-p)/(2*Maxhit)

Where p is the portion of arrows that you pick up and is about 0.75

and Maxhit is the maximum hit for the arrow type for your level.

F2P FOR LIFE!!!!!

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST!!!!

"Long live the sun. May the darkness be hidden."

Ok And whats the Best way to get feathers?

I always just go to the chicken coop east of Lumby on any busy f2p world and buy for 5ea.

If you're really cheap (cheaper than me and that's cheap!), there are several fishing shops that stock 1000 or more and sell them for 2ea.

elle2nq7.jpg

For good drops: If you have 65 slayer, dustdevils. If not, fire giants. If you don't mind not getting that many good drops, caged greaters in watchtower. But then again you can't pick up arrows... If you don't mind getting those levels slowly but at the same time earning a TON of money, range blues in the watchtower dungeun. Pleanty of safespots - I killed 600 of them and banked bones and hides, got me from 73-75 range and 60-65 prayer with the bones :)

I'm thinking of doing Slayer/Range for dustys....I have a 102 fires Current assignment and I have 55 slayer.

BUT!

All of this will be after I get my ranger boots from clue to complete a Fully earned archer set :)

645th to 99 Agility.

I'm always up for a good chat, feel free to pm.