Phobia Closing

cs_silver

No more fearbia... :cry:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Sorry to hear that. I knew a few cool fearbia members but most pissed me off. I can't say I didn't really know all 300 something members so I'll just hope that you guys can make a return. :)

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

Lol nice =D>

Idiot. Your stupid childish comments are not wanted or needed here. Go play with traffic or somthing.

Speaking of stupid childish comments, you just made one.

Go play with traffic or somthing.

Lol nice =D>

Idiot. Your stupid childish comments are not wanted or needed here. Go play with traffic or somthing.

Lol then why do you post on a public forum?Is everyone suppose to cry or mourn the death of Phobia?Im glad there gone.They were a annoying clan and a Jr Clan which bended every rule.

What rules? The ones TF made then expected every other Junior clan to follow, and when they didnt had a massive cry about it?

I find you annoying.

Look at your sig.

o

Lol nice =D>

Lol then why do you post on a public forum?Is everyone suppose to cry or mourn the death of Phobia?Im glad there gone.They were a annoying clan and a Jr Clan which bended every rule.

What rules? The ones TF made then expected every other Junior clan to follow, and when they didnt had a massive cry about it?

I find you annoying.

Look at your sig.

You do realize that if 'the' clan's members stayed in TF they would of owned you guys everytime that they saw you in the wild?

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

Look at your sig.

Just looked, what about it? Or is everything you are able to do is to write lame comments?

It was in reference to the fact that you are still brining up the whole Durial thing which is stupid.

Yeah i know. I admit that TF where better than us, they had higher Reqs and higher Average and a higher cut off level, and had similar numbers. Apart from a few members i have respect for TF and i wish them all the luck with being number 1 junior clan.

o

It was in reference to the fact that you are still brining up the whole Durial thing which is stupid.

Do you mean, in YOUR opinion I'm "brining" up the whole durial thing which is stupid?

By the way it's been my sig from the beginning of durial's bugging thing.

guys cmon, this is a clan all you people keep doing is crying over it :cry: , join another one! its not like your grandma died and many of you guys are acting that way (id like to see the way you would act if she really did :^o ) ok so a cln went out its good to read the post but things like

"rest in peace phobia"

"ill always remember you phobia"

"it is so sad you hate to see this happen"

are a littlew out of hand, not even metioning compairing this event to a foctory of 200 people losing their job! not even close, hold it together people :shame:

As a former Phobia myself its sad to see the clan die, and it was hard saying goodbye to some friends. As soon as Phobia died, the majority of our members went to TF, Mori, Fear, or the new clan Hasan, Nick, and Jason made. Many just went clanless.

What really got me though is how most people could see the decline in Phobia and not do anything about it. Our leaders were thinking before about closing it, and it took them quite some time to decide. I also got angry how so many Phobians flamed the leaders for closing Phobia down. I don't know what part of Jason's post didn't get through the head of the people that read it. Phobia had so many reasons that it died, and sadly we will never have the chance to change that.

I'm not crying over the death of Phobia which is what most people say we are doing on this thread. Just paying my respects to a good clan. To any others that think I'm an idiot posting this or feel like flaming me, go ahead you will only be wasting your time typing it.

R.I.P Phobia..

Do you mean, in YOUR opinion I'm "brining" up the whole durial thing which is stupid?

By the way it's been my sig from the beginning of durial's bugging thing.

Why have it at all? Any normal person would, to be blunt, not care about it. It was a bug, it was sorted. Making a whole argument out of wether a bug abuser is a "legend" or a "noob" is stupid and childish. Let it go.

o

As a former Phobia myself its sad to see the clan die, and it was hard saying goodbye to some friends. As soon as Phobia died, the majority of our members went to TF, Mori, Fear, or the new clan Hasan, Nick, and Jason made. Many just went clanless.

What really got me though is how most people could see the decline in Phobia and not do anything about it. Our leaders were thinking before about closing it, and it took them quite some time to decide. I also got angry how so many Phobians flamed the leaders for closing Phobia down. I don't know what part of Jason's post didn't get through the head of the people that read it. Phobia had so many reasons that it died, and sadly we will never have the chance to change that.

I'm not crying over the death of Phobia which is what most people say we are doing on this thread. Just paying my respects to a good clan. To any others that think I'm an idiot posting this or feel like flaming me, go ahead you will only be wasting your time typing it.

R.I.P Phobia..

That brings tingles down my spine

It's hayfever honest.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

New account, Golem54.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that sucks... I was with DG for a little bit on my main and you guys stomped all over us.. thats really the only time I got near Phobia. Then I decided DG sucked [wagon] so I quit and wanted to join Phobia but decided not to. But Phobia was a great clan and Im suprised it fell apart.

NDP

Go to each Asian restaurant in your town and rub all the Budha statue's bellies you can find

Wow that sucks... I was with DG for a little bit on my main and you guys stomped all over us.. thats really the only time I got near Phobia. Then I decided DG sucked wagon so I quit and wanted to join Phobia but decided not to. But Phobia was a great clan and Im suprised it fell apart.

NDP

In retrospect im not suprised it fell apart, a clan with that many members would always struggle to have a succsefull comunity.

o