Help on leveling up bad skills.

Fiteingmage

Hello. I am level 77 combat. I am f2p, I was p2p for a month, but I was grounded for two weeks during the time I had members. These are my skills:

rsskills.gif

Personally, I think (and you probobaly do too) that my crafting, runecrafting, prayer, range, magic, and strength suck for my level. I've recently found a joyful way to get crafting up, so I won't really have problem getting it up... but does anybody have any tips to get prayer, range, magic, and strength up? They all have to do with combat, except for runecrafting, but I can't find any good places to train range and magic except at the varrock dungeon. I don't want to spend any money on getting my skills up, except for runecrafting to buy rune essence. Any tips on good places to train and what way is fastest to get runecrafting up? And i'm f2p. Thankyou.

Well... for training strength and range I would use slayer. If you get assigned something with a safe spot range it; if there is no safespot train str on it.

For magic I would do high alching. Find some way to get something like yew longs in bulk If you buy yew longs at 500 and natures at 300 you'll only lose 32gp per alch and get pretty good exp.

For rc buy normal (cheap) essence. Then make tons of dueling rings and craft fires. I'm not sure exactly how to do this method because I never have personally, but it's fastest.

EDIT: Oh sorry, are you member or not, I couldn't tell :o

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

your strength isnt bad for your level (my strength is lowest of the 3 melee combat skills, i value accuracy and defence more over strength, or because i couldnt be bothered to train with anything but a whip :P)

For Runecrafting, Craft body runes, it is one of the best ways for an f2p to level RC now. After you hit about 44, try going to the official forums and apply to be a crafter for world 16 air company. Basically you pay people money to give you unnoted rune ess, and you make your money back from the air runes you sell. Costs a bit, but it is much faster than crafting them all on your own.

Prayer is definitely hard to level because most of the giant training spots will be taken, but if you search for the wildy map, there is a place around lv 20 wildy called death gorge, which has 3 big bone spawns, so you can train your prayer there. try not to wear anything, and just brin food to stay there longer. if any pk's come, punch them until they give you a lumbridge teleport, repeat the process.

Ranged at your level i think i trained it at the hill giants. it's been so long... you would probably get a bit of flaming, but you could always ignore people.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Thanks so much for the tips chenw. I tried them out like the prayer thing and it is helping a lot! =) And for the joyful crafting thing... well you need to buy cowhides and you put the needle in the bottom right corner and so you barely have to move the house to make the hardleather bodies and so it's really easy and fast at around my level 40 level.

I love crafting personally, but all my tips are p2p... sorry

Runecrafting do body runes. Completely worthless, I know, but fast.

Prayer and Range: do them at the same time! Either go for hill giants (dungeon west of varrock), or men (north of edgeville). Both are quick kills and drop bones. Make sure your prayer is always full and you take a weapoon you're good with in case you get a zombie (if you're training prayer you NEVER want to run from these if you can afford not to.)