Farms-farming-hunting-poh

mrscrounger

Here are my Ideas

Farms Farming+Construction

With the new player owned houses update we get to own our own house...duh. Well with the semi new farming update was going to be a add on to player owned houses. I have some new ideas for some major changes to this. Farms, there should be a north of ardounge teleport to a new area. This will be a add on to Player Owned Houses. You can design a country style house and have farm plots 20 in total for any kind of crop of you choice. There will also be a shed to store all farming materiels. So you can be at a high level farming and construction a white berry farmer or irit farmer. This will be way easier and make the game way better. It will also make farming a very popular skill \' [-o<

Hunting

That right randomly generated scenarios. You and your friends can go on hunting trips versus bears and other animals however they walk around randomly and their level is based on your level. You can kill it with traps and other hunting materials. If you successfully set a trap you get exp. You can also catch sheep, cows, deer and other animals and bring them to your Player Owned Farm and ranch them. Citys will buy them for food for fair prices.

Tell me what you think [-o<

[/i]

You can also catch sheep, cows, deer and other animals and bring them to your Player Owned Farm and ranch them.

Or you can kill it, drag it's still bleeding head down to Canifis, let the Taxedermist (sp?) put sixteen coats of chemicals on it, and then nail it by the ears onto your POH wall. Thats right. I'm nasty.

paymentscm7.png

it would also kill the economy as well as help farming and con along. 20 ranarr plots...hmmm think about it #-o , 20 plots is a little excessive, try 3 allotments and 2 flowers. Maybe supply 20 of the seeds plus 5 buckets of super compost and some planks? i don't think this would work out...if you did sweetcorn then, well thats a lot of free easy cooking exp :roll:

Here are my Ideas

. You can design a country style house and have farm plots 20 in total for any kind of crop of you choice. There will also be a shed to store all farming materiels. So you can be at a high level farming and construction a white berry farmer or irit farmer.

Oh yeah, we should be able to goto our house and farm 120 ranarrs in 90 minutes, that sounds like a splendid idea!

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada