62 att

61 str

51 def

58 hp

51 mage

45 range

43 pray

2. I thinking om maging all except ahrim

What should i use for ahrim? (melee or ranged)

Would wind blasting be good to mage

3. What do u suggest as inventory and outfit?

4. How much kill count should i get?

Preau.png

1. Am i able to do it:?

72 combat

62 att

61 str

51 def

58 hp

51 mage

45 range

43 pray

You could do it with some practise. Watch your prayer at Dharoks, he hits 58s and could one hit you. Your ranged is kinda low for ahrims though.

2. I thinking om maging all except ahrim

What should i use for ahrim? (melee or ranged)

Would wind blasting be good to mage

Maging all melee and Karil should work fine using prayer, but killing ahrim with your stats could take some prayer potion doeses. I would suggest you get 50 ranged before going there and use magic shortbow and rune arrows.

3. What do u suggest as inventory and outfit?

Full mystic (farseer helm, higher Culineromancer gloves might help too), glory, air staff if you're wind blasting, ring of life, arrows. In your inventory you should take runes, food (at least monkfish i would say as your defence is not too high), one spot teleport device (ecto, tele tabs..), prayer pots (make them (4) to save space), spade

4. How much kill count should i get?

There has been much debate over this, if you take the time to get high kill count (20+) you will get high level runes and bolt racks, and a chance for some barrows equipment. But i would suggest 10-20 kill count as you have a chance for bloods and bolt racks, barrows equipment, and it's faster. It's all about speed and how many runs you can do in a period of time.[/b]

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

1. Yes you can do barrows but it will not be an effective way to make money.

2. Range Ahrim, his melee defence is too good for your level.

3. Wind Blast (and all blast spells for that matter) is a waste of money, get your mage to lv 59 so you can complete the Family Crest quest, which allows you to use Chaos Gauntlets, a much cheaper option. Otherwise level your slayer up to lv 55 to access slayer dart, again not recommended until you have a higher mage level. Right now, Fire Bolt is your best option (1 less damage, but half the cost of runes)

4. 10-15 KC is a good number, but if your food runs out before that, hit the chest immediately.

NB : for your level, when racking up kill counts, always get to the chest room, kill the brother when you open it, THEN get your kill count up, otherwise you will run the risk of running out of food when fighting against the last brother. Same with prayer pots, if you run out of it before you kill ALL of the brothers, go to a bank and take more before continuing. I suggest 10 prayer pots for you.

Also read Satenza's Guide to Barrows for Lower levels, it can be found in the Archive of Wisdom in General P2P, it's a sticky.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Full mystic (farseer helm, higher Culineromancer gloves might help too), glory, air staff if you're wind blasting, ring of life, arrows. In your inventory you should take runes, food (at least monkfish i would say as your defence is not too high), one spot teleport device (ecto, tele tabs..), prayer pots (make them (4) to save space), spade

Ok i have all of that stuff

But lets say i have 25 inventory spots left (bow, deaths and ectophial)

How much should i fill with prayer pots and how much with food (im thinking about sharks)

Amd how many death runes will do the job?

Preau.png

I still dont recommend using deaths, use chaos instead, you will hit more accurately and saves you money

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)