Guildlancer's Movie

Guildlancer

My movie "The Rise and Fall of an Ancient Mage"

Size: 118MB Zipped of course

Length: 31:40

Divx codec required

Movie Synopsis:

A young wannabe mage is new to the world and all he want's to do is become a powerful mage, just as things seem to be hopeless he meets a very powerfull mage mentor who trains him to be a very powerful mage. Little does the wannabe mage know his mentor is a genocidal mage who want's to destroy all the warriors. The wannabe mage feels obligated to help after his mentor has done so much to help him so he agrees. His conscience then begins to appear as he rebels and regrets what he's done. and theres more but id prefer to leave it for the movie

Can't find too many fast hosting servers with the right limits so this is a link to where you can get it

http://rapidsharing.com/download.php?id=160860C2

or

http://rapidsharing.com/download.php?id=5CB95E38

However that server only allows 1 parrallel DL at a time.... it does however have speeds in excess of 300kbs so if one is busy try the other

Took FTP offline - It was going super slow... for the few people who did try it. Just wait you're turn in the other one.... try it every 10 minutes, I'll try to upload it a couple more times to that site i guess so I have multiple links to it

Other than that, enjoy the movie!

Constructive feedback very welcome.

lol sorry, okay here it is:

A young wannabe mage is new to the world and all he want's to do is become a powerful mage, just as things seem to be hopeless he meets a very powerfull mage mentor who trains him to be a very powerful mage. Little does the wannabe mage know his mentor is a genocidal mage who want's to destroy all the warriors. The wannabe mage feels obligated to help after his mentor has done so much to help him so he agrees. His conscience then begins to appear as he rebels and regrets what he's done. and theres more but id prefer to leave it for the movie

I think I posted it in the wrong spot... Maybe this should be under Gallary... I dunno... I sorta thought when i saw "movies" that this would apply, maybe i was wrong.

It's a movie... It's got a plot, scenes, acting.... I Didn't just create this on the fly as something that happened, I purposely made this and it took a while... It's a movie.

I downloaded it, but it wouldn't play and said that it might be potentially harmful or something, so I'm not gonna try watching it until others have confirmed that it's safe.

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

My movie "The Rise and Fall of an Ancient Mage"

Movie Synopsis:

A young wannabe mage is new to the world and all he want's to do is become a powerful mage, just as things seem to be hopeless he meets a very powerfull mage mentor who trains him to be a very powerful mage. Little does the wannabe mage know his mentor is a genocidal mage who want's to destroy all the warriors. The wannabe mage feels obligated to help after his mentor has done so much to help him so he agrees. His conscience then begins to appear as he rebels and regrets what he's done

Lol, that first sentence cracks me up 8-) .

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Toky you may not have the right Codec to play it. If you look at the RuneCrypt forums their are quite a few people who have confirmed and posted about my movie, it's under web\design gallary.

And yea... I know I used the word mage too much but someone asked for a description of the movie so I posted one really quick. If you'd like to write a new one for me after you watch the movie feel free, and if it's good enough I'll post it in for mine.