veracs

illidan_98

I've recently bought a set of veracs \' , and now im wondering which monsters to use it on to utilize the set spec, help pl0x lol

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

It's most effective and worthwhile with the KQ if you have 100+ combat and lots of sharks.

You could also use it at the giant mole as it helps there too and the mole is cheap (you can protect from melee or just not be attacked ebcause he can only attack one player at a time).

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

hmm, u reckon my stats are enough to damage the barrow bros?

Fire cape - 10th attempt - 28/10/06

94 Magic Achieved December 26th 2006|99 Magic Achieved January 20th 2007

illidan+98.png

Jack and Jill went up the hill

hmm, u reckon my stats are enough to damage the barrow bros?

Everyone I've ever seen doing that was like lvl 115+ to be successful and they were super potted the whole time. I've never tried it though so I'm not sure.

Veracs is also really effective against other players. A good/fun place for it is in the fight pits.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

I mentioned it because I've seen a few lvl 95s using Veracs for Barrows. They called me a noob because I choose to use my Slayer Dart and Range Ahrim strategy instead of being like them and use Veracs.

Noctis666.png

I mentioned it because I've seen a few lvl 95s using Veracs for Barrows. They called me a noob because I choose to use my Slayer Dart and Range Ahrim strategy instead of being like them and use Veracs.

Were... they any good at that lvl?

No idea. I chose not to stalk them during their Barrows trip. They didn't die if that's what you mean. And I witnessed one defeat Dharoks( with prayer). So idk. But if it wasn't working for them, they wouldn't continue to do it that way, would they? Unless they're wannabes(sp?) trying to pretend to be like those lvl 115s you've seen doing it with Veracs.

Noctis666.png

No idea. I chose not to stalk them during their Barrows trip. They didn't die if that's what you mean. And I witnessed one defeat Dharoks( with prayer). So idk. But if it wasn't working for them, they wouldn't continue to do it that way, would they? Unless they're wannabes(sp?) trying to pretend to be like those lvl 115s you've seen doing it with Veracs.

Oh, I was just wondering if it's worth it at that lvl. I didn't think that they were just going out and dying but I was wondering like how many prayer pots they were using. I can kill all the brothers with my mystic's magic dart, black d hides, and melee armor using no prayer other than that from the alter (though I bring a prayer pot for when Dharok or someone bad is in the crypts).

I'll try to try a trip soon at my super potted 103 combat to check if it's worth it and check if I can take out the melee brothers in decent time.

Oh. Well. They called me a noob so you can pretty much imagine why I decided to not converse with them any further. Sorry I don't know if Veracs is worth it at their level. Good luck with your endeavor. Leave immediately if things take a bad turn. Don't be brave. Be as yellow as these smilies. :D :) :o :shock: :lol: :P :oops: :cry: :| :mrgreen: (well.... not that one)

Off-topic: Did ya know there's a 10 smilie limit? I didn't.

Noctis666.png