Yellowrock's forum fight game

yellowrock

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i was runnin form your tiger tank i then though of an idea.... i chucked my tin of spam at you!!!! (look in siggy) even if your tank is indestructable nothing beats the power of spam!!!!!!!!!

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

then i send my supersonic green horse/rhino to save the day by charging the star and blow it up with its unicorn horn that has a red hot glowing tip made of melted steel which has traces of chocolate in it which was grown by dairy farmers living in the city street of fniufhdskfhndskj

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

my dog increases a lvl....lvl 2 now so it gets bigger and stronger hotter fire and the water is now ice that is shoots out and the tail is longer and [bleep]es r longer and sharper poison is deadlier and its grown a razorback so noe the [bleep]es go along the back of my pet dog

sword2di2.jpg

haha i have a super cat with a baseball bat, who's friends with postman pat, and is a little fat :S, wearing a phat, eating a gnat, hunting down bats, who pooped on your mat, and shoots out flaming rats. HAHAHAHA

i am a paint noob

my dog easily kills ur cat then gains a lvl....lvl 3 it get bigger stronger hotter fire ice is so cold it could freeze a volcano in 0.00001 seconds longer tail longer [bleep]es sharper [bleep]es poison deadlier razorback sharper and its grown claws long poisoned barb tipped claws sharper than a swiss army knife

sword2di2.jpg

oh well then my dog goes on a rampage and kills everything in site he gains a lvl or a few lvls.....lvl 10 he gets bigger stronger and all that the extras he gets are lvl 4 a third head which just bites lvl 5 the third head breaths wind that travels at 200kph lvl 6 the wind goes 2000kph lvl 7 he grows wings and can fly 500kph lvl 8 he grows super wings and can fly 3000kph lvl 9 he can run and swim faster at 4000kph lvl 10 when he gets angry he turns from mega dog to ultra dog which runs swims flys 2000kph faster he grows 90% stronger than he is 50% bigger than he is and turns into stone(that can move and all) and is imune to all attacks. when he is not angry anymore it goes back to normal

sword2di2.jpg

• 4 years later...

I kill you with a knife and then make you my minion using necromancy.

Just like I used necromancy on this thread.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]