Yellowrock's forum fight game

yellowrock

Steps out to try and fight but is hit with 98 damage somehow. LEaving him weakened. *Starts to cry*

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eats the lobsters given to him and smiles. He looks over and see's in slow motion an arrow heading towards GoingUnder.

He dives in slow motion in front of her as Going Under by Evanescence starts to play.

The arrow starts going under one of his ribs and he screams in pain.

He looks over and sees a doctor. "What can I do doc?"

"Well we are going to have to operate."

He stares at the doctor..."I'm going under?"

"Its the only way."

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.

sheepdean, having been asleep when YR assulted him and his forces, quickly performs a strange and mystic dance, confusing everyone and allowing him to rounhouse kick AfroThundeX in the head

think fast!

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

In the split second remaining before the roundhouse kick lands Afro calls his great friend Chuck....Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris appears and blocks the kick. But seeing as this isn't his fight he then walks away. Afro thanks him and starts to run. He needs some lobsters...

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.

Enrico1992, having assulted everyone, is subject to sheepdean's wrath for his bad sportsmanship - a dragon spear to the chest you say? great idea!

Think Fast!

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

after recovering from the dart going under threw at my head. i then take a spade and dig to the earths core. after reaching the core i then tele out and grab going under by the neck and slam her into the volcanic ummm... lava and watch her body burn as she goes deeper and deeper into the volcanic umm... lava.

think fast goingunder

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

darn, you may have my jedi's (sob) but I will send out the WHOLE population of Pikmin (game on nintendo check on google) to defeat those jedi's you stole (sobs again) buaaahaaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa, there's probably billions of Pikmin out there =P

i am a paint noob