What quest to get steel gloves \ cooking gloves?

qwissa

What quest to get steel gloves \ cooking gloves?

Thanks!

I quit RS.

Dude the past is past. Don't work yourself too much...it'll only make it worse.

Don't think about what could be, make it so.

P.S This kinda stuff also works with girls :wink:

cooking gauntlets are not the only possible option, you can also get chaos or goldsmithing

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

cooking gauntlets are not the only possible option, you can also get chaos or goldsmithing

Not trying to hi-jack, but since you already got an answer to your Q, I'll pose one of my own...

As far as I can remember, once you pick a gauntlet you have to stick with that type. Example, I got cooking gaunts back when I did family crest... Now I want crafting gaunts. Once you pick you cant switch, right?

11264785.gif

Not trying to hi-jack, but since you already got an answer to your Q, I'll pose one of my own...

As far as I can remember, once you pick a gauntlet you have to stick with that type. Example, I got cooking gaunts back when I did family crest... Now I want crafting gaunts. Once you pick you cant switch, right?

You can switch from one type of gauntlets to another, but it costs 25.000 (?) gp.

You can switch from one type of gauntlets to another, but it costs 25.000 (?) gp.

:shock:

Sweet, any idea of who to talk to? (sorry I'm a born again noob) :oops:

11264785.gif