Just a thought about construction and limestones...

bookrhino

You know how mort'ton sells limestone and limestone bricks for about 13 gp ea, right?

Well, why not buy them out, bank in the next town over (I don't really know the name, sorry), and then use them to build decorative rocks?

You could buy limestone and chisel it, or buy limestone bricks, which saves time but costs more and sacrifices some crafting xp.

Anyways, it seems like it would be much quicker xp than mining the limestone. It gives 20 contruction xp per limestone, compared to about 60 per oak plank, so it goes at about 1/3 or less of the speed of planks, but it's much more affordable.

It won't be the best xp in the world, but it is quite affordable.

70herby.png

Hm... So if it takes 1104672 exp to get from 50 to 75 construction, I'd need 55234 bricks, which is ~718k, plus servant fees :P . Not bad, considering using planks would cost more than four times that amount of money.

228/228 Qp

Heh ya that would work I geuss. Cheaper xp than oaks as well. Personally I am pretty surprised that they didnt change it to something like limestone wall piece or something like that. You used to be able to buy planks at that store, but they changed it to timbers... wonder why they left limestone the way it was.

548dba32.gif

.:: RSC Product ::.

.:: 116 Combat ::.

.:: 1777 Overall ::.

.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.

You can get better exp with oak plank if you know what to build. You can get an extra 7.5xp per oak plank if you have the red cw armour, 15xp per oak plank if you have the silver cw armour and 22.5xp extra if you have the gold one. (just need shield, helmet and plate)

It only needs 28 construction and you get the armour back every time you remove the armour set.

I know the bricks would still be cheaper exp, but this is faster :P.

You can get better exp with oak plank if you know what to build. You can get an extra 7.5xp per oak plank if you have the red cw armour, 15xp per oak plank if you have the silver cw armour and 22.5xp extra if you have the gold one. (just need shield, helmet and plate)

It only needs 28 construction and you get the armour back every time you remove the armour set.

I know the bricks would still be cheaper exp, but this is faster :P.

I was actually thinking of doing that but I didn't find it that great because oak larders are still a lot faster.

And now that my slaves in my kingdom get me teak logs that's even quiker :P

You can do the same with teak logs in your quest hall:p, giving 10xp extra each log. It's the decoration with either legends cape, glory ammy or the other thingy i can't think of now. And these take 3 teak logs so pretty fast I guess.