Has Anyone Noticed... (small update)

PMega

...that when you examine something on the map the red action X appears? And that when you examine an item it clicks? It didn't use to do that. I don't know if it's been around for a long time, and I'm just unobservant :wall: , but I only noticed it today and I think I would've before since I examine almost every thing imagniable. :P

So is this already common knowledge, or did I find the tiniest hidden update? :mrgreen:

wtf are you talking about? :-k

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

as much as i admire lord soultar, especially for his fight caves guide, i have to say that if someone has a post count under 50 it probably means they are new (Like he said) and still haven't learned what all there is to the forums. I still forget about my pm box. All that is required to put you in a good light and steer him in a good direction in the future is to say: "Yea, this already got posted x time ago, so to keep from getting flamed in the future, use the search button at the top of the page."

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

as much as i admire lord soultar, especially for his fight caves guide, i have to say that if someone has a post count under 50 it probably means they are new (Like he said) and still haven't learned what all there is to the forums. I still forget about my pm box. All that is required to put you in a good light and steer him in a good direction in the future is to say: "Yea, this already got posted x time ago, so to keep from getting flamed in the future, use the search button at the top of the page."

wait...huh? theres a pm box

200+ posts and i dont know :-$

randomkcopyq.png