Now I need REAL help for this problem!!!!

Aloooosh1

From a few days RS2 was working sweet but before a week I didnt try to open it for personal reasons, but today when I tried to open it it is just plain black like the advertations are plain white or even sometimes nothing at all!!!!

all I see in the page where I type in my user & pass is like the folowing:

The ad is plain white, the bar for the options ( Main menu, world select, world map, upgrade to member, etc... ) is there with no problems and the big problem is that the rest of the page ( ex: the playing place where you play RS2 on ) is totaly black!!!! :boohoo: :-s :notalk:

So any Ideas?! :pray: :-k

PS:I think that the problem is Java Because I had to type in these emoticons Instead of pressing on them!!!! :wall:

Picture would help.

PS:I think that the problem is Java Because I had to type in these emoticons Instead of pressing on them!!!!

The emoticions are not displayed with Java..

I think the problem could be that Internet Explorer has been disabled image viewing... Although I don't know how this would affect the Runescape Graphics..

mazurizi.png

Oh Dear...

1) Press Print Screen button which is situated along the top row to the right hand side of the F1, F2 etc buttons

2) Open Paint and press Ctrl + V (If Using a Mac (LMAO) Cmd+V.

3) Save the File as a Jpg.. Not as a .Bmp otherwise i'll be dead before I can help you.

4) Make a account on http://www.photobucket.com

5) Upload

6) Post Link Here.

mazurizi.png

im afraid that doesnt work. try using this, it alsways works for me

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

as certain websites are blocked, it is possible that java and flash have been hindered too, as on school, work and some library pcs, such things are blocked to stop people messing around. if you are using home pc, and are admin, it will work fine (if you have restricted acess, get the admin to gon on and see if it works)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

#-o You could say that any website I say is blocked it isn't only blocked for me its blocked for the whole Country ( So that you can understand, I dont live in America )

Btw whats the problem with the url I added? does it work or is there something else?

#-o You could say that any website I say is blocked it isn't only blocked for me its blocked for the whole Country ( So that you can understand, I dont live in America )

Btw whats the problem with the url I added? does it work or is there something else?

the second url you posted was fine, the first must have been typed wrong

i think that if you cannot find any record of blocked sites or programs (check your firewall settings too), then try loading it with a different kind of java (on the detail page, at the bottom)

Back by popular demand!