Crafting help please

213jaker

I am currently lvl 58 crafting, I would like to get it to lvl 70.

I would like to do this fast, and cheaply. Any suggestions?

I was thinking about mining tonnes of silver and making tiaras, it would take a while, but not bad mining xp too...

All advice appreciated :)

213+Jaker.png

I went from level 55ish to 73 in a week spinning flax and trading the bowstrings for more flax.

While it gives no profit its extremely fast if you stick with it. I timed it, and it is faster than crafting them temple in mort'ton too.

Might be boring, but its cheap and fast.

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

I agree with MrsChrystler, flax is a very good method (which I personally cant stand to do for more than 30 min at the time before I get bored, but thats me ;) ). *If* you pick your own flax, you will also make a nice profit, which you can use to buy for example dragon hides, to get a little variation. When you get bored, take a break and build temple in Mortton for a few hours.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Thanks for advice, another person said they did this to get to lvl 74. I thought this would have been a slow method, but i guess it aint bad.

I will do this way, thanks.

considering each inventory = 420 exp assuming you have 28 per run to the spinning wheel (and assuming you are in seers) its about 420 exp per minute.

As a random question, what makes seer's better than the three gnone stronghold? Bank-Flax-Wheel all right together in a small cluster?

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

As a random question, what makes seer's better than the three gnone stronghold? Bank-Flax-Wheel all right together in a small cluster?

Well I personally collect flax in Lleyta and bank it until I have a decent ammount. (1k or more) and then to spin the wheel in seers is closer to the bank than the one in gnome stronghold.

Most people who use flax as a training method collect the flax/buy the flax first and spin later.

Well I personally collect flax in Lleyta and bank it until I have a decent ammount. (1k or more) and then to spin the wheel in seers is closer to the bank than the one in gnome stronghold.

Most people who use flax as a training method collect the flax/buy the flax first and spin later.

That's true I guess, I just figured it be quicker to pick it, take two steps, wheel it, run, bank, repeat.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

If you are looking for just crafting xp then go with flax... as for me i am getting triple xp magic, crafting, mining from making battlestaffs.. i am also making my own runes so i get about 2k gold per bstaff i high alch.. you will get crafting xp from making the orbs.. magic from filling the orbs ... and crafting again about 100xp for putting the orb on the bstaff.. i like this method.. oh yes you get runecrafting xp also.. for me this is the best and i can usually get 2-3 levels crafting in 8 hours

wisegandalf6.png

in reply 2 cky021's question-running ess on wrld 16 is fast andall u need is 25 ess. take the ess 2 the air alter and u can trade it 2 some1 saying open in exchange 4 25 noted ess and 2-3k. run it 2 fally bank , un note it and go back 2 the alter 2 trade it. keep doin this and u will hav a massiv pile of gp in no time

(note:this doesn't raise any xp though)

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif