the mysterious man in falador

simran

Hmm, I never noticed that. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's the start of another quest? Maybe even part of one? And about the Rag and Bone Man...what is that in his sack anyways? It creeps me out. :?

egg11.PNG

We wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy Winter's Veil. Isn't that right Mortuss?

lolomgwtfdairyqueenbbql33thaxroflmao?

Mortuss says yes.

the man that gives you gifts and teleports you to the mime place (a random event) is the mysterious old man.

THe man that lives in Draynor and robbed the bank is the Wise old man- ftw

EDIT:

If you use the search button, people just yell at you for bumping up a month old topic.

Ya, i hate that. There is just no pleasing some people.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I'm going to ask Jagex...The thing the Falador Man saw could be the Mole, but what about the thing in Sheep Shearer?
Was there even a "thing" in sheep shearer?

No. But Fred The Farmer was afraid of 'The thing', but you never saw it. I send a letter to [email protected] . I hope they answer me.

well they edited that quest.. and u actually see a thing theres these 2 penguins in a sheep suit and if u try to shear them they will rise up the suite up a bit and walk away...

i noticed that on my newb account =/

Dr_Brinner.png

I'm going to ask Jagex...The thing the Falador Man saw could be the Mole, but what about the thing in Sheep Shearer?

No. But Fred The Farmer was afraid of 'The thing', but you never saw it. I send a letter to [email protected] . I hope they answer me.

well they edited that quest.. and u actually see a thing theres these 2 penguins in a sheep suit and if u try to shear them they will rise up the suite up a bit and walk away...

i noticed that on my newb account =/

Im gonna check out those sheep now. Havent ever seen those before. Ill be back and edit this.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

When you try to shear it, it says "The Thing have managed to get away, what ever it is..."

I was trying to get some wool for ammys when i saw it.

Visit Popsumpot's Regular Log's Shop on Fletching, where we specialize in getting Regular Logs.

Buying all Regular Logs around 82ea, highest anywhere

The 2 penguins walking around disguised as a sheep. If you cant find it just look at the feet, its a dead givaeaway.

The 2 penguins walking around disguised as a sheep. If you cant find it just look at the feet, its a dead givaeaway.

I have never seen the penguin thing, but it's the mole the man is scared of I think. EDIT: went on my noob, and sees this wobblin sheep with a option to shear-this is the thing.

? I saw the penguins the first time this month, I did Sheep Shearer 2 years ago, and never noticed.

The conversation you have with Fred is quite funny.

Pro28: Fred! Fred! I've seen the Thing!

Fred: You've, you've seen the thing?! Quick, Pro28, grab as many chickens as you can and flee for the hills! Oh woe is me, the deadly shapeshifter...

Pro28: Fred, calm down, it's just 2 penguins disguised as sheep.

Fred: ...Have you been in the sun too long?

That's what I remember, I suggest talking to him, I though it was the funniest thing on Runescape.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't complain about bumping up an old topic, but aren't the penguins-disguised-as-sheep something to do with Mod Mark ???

He talks about them on the official forums....

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, the windows on this house match with the windows on the house opposite could this be spying?

afraidmanfg2.png

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Hey, the windows on this house match with the windows on the house opposite could this be spying?

afraidmanfg2.png

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.