melee the jad?

eye_merchant

All the fight cave movies i see everyone ranges the jad... when i do it can i use guthans and melee it? Cause me range is low. Im 70 range, but 80+ melee stats im level 100. So can you melee jad? Ill be using guthans.

please show me what inv to bring, i was thinking just pray pots and shark.

How many pray pots, and how many shark to bring? ill be using guthans.

if i cant melee jad will 70 range and mage short be good? how many rune arrows will i need, i hear 5k arrows?

thanks.

ipodsig0jv.png

beast2008: 100 combat - banned july 9th 2006

~R.I.P the old nite~

If you melee it you'll need to be able to do the prayer switch for Mage, Range, and Melee. All of his attacks can hit 99, so if you make a mistake, you could die instantly. I've also heard he's pretty resistant to both mage and melee.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Erm... crystal bows are the best (2 of them). Karil's x-bow is pretty good too. Anything lower than that... won't really work :?

Also, your range level is just too low. If it's not at least like 80 you'll run out of prayer because you'll be ranging the 360's too slow and the Jad much too slow.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

should i bring pray pot (4) or two?

ill bring a xbow but how many racks?

What? Did you just ask if you should bring a four-dose prayer pot or two? You'll need a ton of them. Go read some Fire Cape guides in General P2P for an idea of what you'll need.

Noctis666.png

should i bring pray pot (4) or two?

ill bring a xbow but how many racks?

firstly, you need to prayer for at least 1 hour, because half of the waves that you fight in the caves have the Ket-Zek (360), which has long ranged magic attack, thus you need to have protect from magic on at all times unless they are not firing at you (it is possible to get them stuck so that you cant fire at you), but you need AT LEAST 16 SUPER RESTORES if you are gonna survive.

lv 70 ranged is sufficient to do well in the caves, higher makes it easier.

Melee'ing Jad is the LAST thing anyone wants to do, simply because you need to switch between 3 prayers as opposed to 2, and thus opening up chances that you misclick the prayer, and get 1 hit. If you were to you use Karil's Crossbow, you need at least 3000 bolts per attempt, thus that is why it is highly suggested that you use crystal bows instead, because it allows cheaper recharges (180k per attempt rather than 900k).

Sharks does zits in caves, i used tuna potato's and they completely failed to work. I didnt even see jad when i used food (that's pretty bad), use SARA Brews instead, because you can heal more per inv space, but it also increases your Defence level, which is EXTREMELY beneficial.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)