santa...?

blackeagle2138

I'm sorry to bother y'all, but i decided to invest in a santa, and i was wondering if this was a good offer;

santa4zh.png

there are a couple of things that i forgot to add;

-The cash should be 300k

-there should be rune plate+legs in there

-The herbs are from pest control, and are not for the trade (im trying to keep track of how many herbs i can get)

I'll probably try to sell it all for cash, but i need to know how much more would i need to make? help is definetly appreciated

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

Umega, you should read his last sentence in that post that says he'll be selling it for cash and is wondering how much more he'll need.

About the herbs, blackeagle, you always get unids in sets of 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, and 4. And randomly they are Ranarr, Harralander, Irit, Toadflax, Avantoe, and Kwuarm. Now id them and put them away.

Santas are currently going for around 16.3m. You might be able to get 11m for the full Guthan. That's about the price I saw yesterday standing in World 2. Rune axe you can get 15k to 20k. Sometimes more if the person is really really desperate. ROW? Umm... aren't those about 65k right now? I don't know about the other stuff.

Noctis666.png