I NEED QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Kalbatorix

1. are any of the clothes or items u get in the random events going to be ever important or should i throw them out?

2. is the easter ring from this year's easter ever going to be tradeable?

3. how much does full wizard (g) cost?

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!

1. They aren't important. You can just wear them for style :D

2. For what? So they could have insane prices like the party hats? No way! :|

3. how much does full wizard (g) cost? I'm not sure, but I think it's worth some thousands of gp...

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

1. probably not, they are only for the looks. I dont think jagex will implement something that would be important in a random event.

2. They will probably never EVER let holiday items tradable again, because they did NOT like to see things like P hats and Santas happen again (the fact that they are tradable and a lot of people make money from them)

3. around 600k-800k i think.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

1. The clothes are clothes, they do what clothes do. The items, well some are useful and some aren't(as of yet, such as blue bird's egg), what items in particular are you talking about?

2. I hate you, you're an idiot and so is everyone who thinks like you, I hate them too. You're all missing the real value of the holiday drops. Drop your ring anyway, if your stupid thinking ways had been better and you'd paid attention to what was said or any of the drops since '03, you'd know you can always replace the ring by talking to a certain NPC, Diango in this case. As for the actual question; No, no it isn't, I'd bet my character on it. In fact, right here and right now, I promise you that you can have my character and all the stuff on it if that easter ring ever becomes tradeable.

3. Dunno personally, but the price check guide over at zybez.net says 650-800k at the current moment in time.

Junkieman608.png

im not sure, but isn't mage (g) the same as ancient magiks?(plz correct me if i'm wrong, 1 of my frends said so), also, if u hav 700k or so 2 buy mage (g), wouldnt it be better 2 buy full mystic 4 the same price?

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

im not sure, but isn't mage (g) the same as ancient magiks?(plz correct me if i'm wrong, 1 of my frends said so), also, if u hav 700k or so 2 buy mage (g), wouldnt it be better 2 buy full mystic 4 the same price?
It's a wizard hat, wizard robe, and blue skirt with a gold trim. I sold my hat for 200k.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png