Levelling up crafting

Hairdog

Hi, I currently have level 43 crafting and I'm trying to figure out the most efficient way to raise it to 50. Since there are so many different ways to level it up, which would be the best?

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

My sincer advice about crafting is (1 for faster and 5 for slower),

1 - If you're a P2P and high on RS cash:

Buy lot's of Dragonhides and craft them (you need level 57).

2 - If you're a P2P and with some RS cash:

Go make the shades of mort'ton temple in world 2 (you need level 20).

3 - If you're a P2P and low on RS cash:

Go get Flax in Seers village and make Bow-strings form it (you need level 10).

4 - If you're a F2P with good amount RS cash and don't want to become member now:

Buy lot's of cowhides and craft them.

5 - If you're a F2P with low RS cash, man it will be hard but i would go for what ishepp just said.

My favorite is the number 3, because you will win good XP and good money at the same time.

Ferrari355Spider.jpg

).

2 - If you're a P2P and with some RS cash:

Go make the shades of mort'ton temple in world 2 (you need level 20).

World 59 atcually.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

I was about to ask a similar question. I am only lvl 19 on crafting. Tailoring leather takes a good amount of time. Pottery is even slower with the mining of clay and such. I have very little money. Isn't there any way to work crafting that isn't a huge time sink?

Smithing, you just mine some ore, smelt it to bricks, then poiund it to an item. All you have to buy is a pickaxe and a hammer. With crafting, you have to have needle and thread, molds for jewelry, a pickaxe for mining clay silver and gold, a chisle, and you have step after step of menial laboring steps to get a single item. Crafting has to be the worst skill to lvl in the free worlds.

Tsi Ani-Yunwiya

uug3d.gifwe972.gif

You can do it slow, inexpensive boring ways, like pottery or mining gold and silver and making it into items, or you can do the fast expensive way I did, of just buying hides and tanning them. It's the best way, although expensive.

sig2.jpg

Shilo Village quest. Mine gems, cut, drop the worthless one.

Craft the goodies into ammies, rings, etc.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

I'm F2P and here is how I work my crafting skills. Make tiaras. I love to mine so any oppurtunity for silver to be had I jump on it. It increases the mining, smelting, and crafting skills-if you do the work yourself.

I also keep all of the gems I mine and cut them myself. If I have the time I trade cuts for uncuts. This helped out a ton in the early levels of crafting. Once I have a large load of cut gems I turn them into ammies. Again, if you are able to mine your own gold and do the semlting yourself, it's worth it all the more.

get ready to be flooded! There's always TONS of people with only so little rocks...

You can cut opals into bolt tips too, I think that gives some xp as well. You can keep the shilo gems (opal, jade and red topaz) and sell them in Tai bwo wannai. You can use the trading sticks for access to the rare trees (mahogany, teak) that are used in construction. Consider that as a bonus!

* edit: yay 100th post!*

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Update: Finally finished the quest this morning (took a while), and have been mining the gem rocks a bit. It's going pretty quick in terms of levelling, but I'm world-hopping a lot to try to be there alone or with only 1 other person. So it was good advice!

Whita89, to craft gold jewellry, smith gold bars, then, with a ring, amulet or necklace mould in your inventory, use the gold bar on a furnace and select the item you want to craft from the menu.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~

BEST POSSIBLE WAY!

I got my crafting to were it is by COIFS!!!

Buy the hides with money u raise, make them and sell them to the general sore, youll make back most of what u spent, its fast, easy, and u never have to leave al karhid.

GOOD LUCK!

Proud Member Of The Wilderness Guardians:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Wildguard/index.php?act=idx

^Visit Us Sometime^