Moss Giants

Kelv912

It really depends what you are after. When killing mosses, I used to keep the seeds and herbs because I trained farming and herblore. Plus the runes. And I high alched the items worth alching

103 combat | 1M+ xp in each skill (lvl73) | 1800+ skill total | quest cape

Level 86 herblore, 85 farming

Nearly all they drop, black squares, mith spears and swords, they all alc for a decent amount. I also keep the steel bars since I do alot of smithing, it's nothing to run and bank 10-15 a time.

I also keep all seeds that are harrlander and higher when it comes to herbs. I dont worry about bush seeds and hops seeds really, wastes my time mostly, and space. Strawberry and watermellon seeds I recommend grabbing also. And always the runes, they stack, and you'll notice you'll always have earth runes in the future :P

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

I never pick up seeds.

What I'd do is pick up everything except seeds, herbs(chaos druids are better chocie) and steel bars(unless you are after steel bars)

That's what I do then I'm just here for money.

I don't use any arrows they drop, I use them to make profit. :mrgreen:

Ethiery you forgot:

Steel Medium Helmet, Black-Orbed Staff, Steel KiteShield

I didn't forget, I just don't think they're worth alcing, specially those darn magic staves, it's a waste of nats.

Steel kites...maybe if I have enough nats, which by the way, they do drop in good amounts there.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

I didn't forget, I just don't think they're worth alcing, specially those darn magic staves, it's a waste of nats.

Steel kites...maybe if I have enough nats, which by the way, they do drop in good amounts there.

So what if you waste nature runes? There are some monsters that has very good drop rate of nature runes. Blue wizards for example, and basilisks.

For me these are worth hi-alchemying. I just wanted to help. I alchemy bronze daggers. I don't care if people call me noob for that, I like it however.

I just want to say, you will get MORE money if you DO in fact hi-alchemy them.

Don't worry about getting lvl40 slayer, blue wizards also drops very often. Just don't take their robes or staffs. :mrgreen: