gravedigger event

warrior12440

You need to get all the clothing AND still have it with you in order to obtain the 2 zombie emotes (zombie walk and zombie dance).

When I mean "still have it," I mean you didn't drop it or throw it away.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

After you get all the clothing and emotes, you'll receive 500gp from Leo in later visits. If you threw some clothing away (doesn't have to be all) like I did for the sake of bank space, then you'll get the Zombie Boots and Zombie Top the next time Leo sees you. That's when he starts to get annoying. :x

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

after i got the emotes it became annoying, since the cloths are not very good looking, and will rpbably become about as common as the price out fit in a couple of months due to the easy way to get them. And after i got the cloths it became unbearable, i mean, 500 gp?? thats not even pocket change. But ever so often i find myslef praying for a camo event :pray:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

after i got the emotes it became annoying, since the cloths are not very good looking, and will rpbably become about as common as the price out fit in a couple of months due to the easy way to get them. And after i got the cloths it became unbearable, i mean, 500 gp?? thats not even pocket change. But ever so often i find myslef praying for a camo event :pray:

Did I hear "camo event"? Heh.

(^Sorry, there was no need to post that^ :oops:)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

To get the other zombie clothes you do not need to have the other items with you, in your bank is fine, (I know most of you know that but someone wrote that you do earlier).

I have full zombie and emotes I got them all on one slayer assignment for mogres.

I do not normally bury normal bones but I do when I am doing slayer assignments a long way from a bank and my inventory is getting full, I love it when the bank comes to me.

I keep getting drill demon now and I already have full camo, its a pain just killed my last steel dragon anti pot run out hit points low he grabs me as I teleport then dumps me back in the middle of herd of angry dragons.