splitbark or Mystic

dzguplcmuw

in terms of stab and slash def, splitbark gives equipment bonus of about 5 points higher than the equivalent steel item

in terms of crush def, the equipment bonus is about 5 points higher than the equivalent mith item

im not really in a position to answer your second question though...

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Enchanted items have the same stats as Mystic items (according to Jagex's Knowledge Base), but there's less pieces. So unless you supplement enchanted with Mystic for the remaining pieces Enchanted actually has lower overall bonuses than Mystic.

As for Splitbark, its stats are also posted on the Knowledge Base (on the same page no less). It should be quite easy to compare for yourself. You could even open a 2nd window/tab to quickly compare Splitbark to melee armour.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Most Pkers tend to go for a mix. I believe it's Split Top and then the rest is Mystic.

I found at Castle Wars I was ripping other mages apart with my Splitbark. Most of the time their spells were ineffective and if they tried meleeing me with their staff I was protected fairly well.

So if you're going to be going up against meleeing/spellcasting lower leveled enemies you could go with Splitbark. If you're going for plain ol' spell casting behind safespots and you want the most out of your magic go for Mystic. If you're going for Pking go for Split Top and Mystic elsewhere and to me the Enchanted Robes look the BEST! Also it seems cooler because fewer people have them.

Edit: Here's the URL for the Kbase's Mage Armour section.

http://kbase.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ ... le_id=1942

infinity is the way to go. its very stylish too

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank