Grg's Pest Control Party 3-RESCHEDULED

grg06

GRG06.png

Yes!!!!!, i am having another party so soon from the last, and this time, itl be on friday, july 7th, rescheduled from thursday, July 6th, rescheduled from monday the 3rd, check your Times

After the party, go to the bank and dress up in your wildest clothes,like i did at wolfys party pcparty2.pngYes, im the pirate with Blurite

So, if you want to come, post here, and ill add you to the list.

Dont forget to post your RSN

World:TBA

People Comming

RSN(Forum SN)

Grgcsmc(grg06)

(tefda)

T Dilts(dilts)

wolfhunterxz(wolfhunterxz)

medusa987(atlantis)

Chuteman37(bryce)

ror superush(rorsuperush)

marlin85(marlin85)

cooking 48/50, magic 31/45

agility 15/30,

date of 1 year aniversary on grgcsmc-aprox

1/20/07

I Killed a Lesser!!!!!!!!!!

I think I shall come. And then we can have an after party at my house, BEER FOR LIFEEEE :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

youve made like a million of these topics about pest control partys :roll:

The reason why he's done this is because these are different events. This is timed for a completely different day. And to Grg in case Wolfhunter won't open his doors we can swing by my house which is eerily like his. We even have the same stuff in our game rooms :shock: . I'm improving it as we speak and trying to get to 50 Construction. I've got the Jester, Hoop & Stick game, the attack stone, a boxing AND a Fencing ring, plus a study.

house.png

I've got all of that except the portal rooms, formal garden, throne room, the east bedroom and the second Quest hall upstairs (The Portion further north is the upstairs in case you couldn't tell).

Edit: Well looks like Wolfhunter's letting us in so... just in case :wink: . Also I like to show off my house :P

youve made like a million of these topics about pest control partys :roll:

The reason why he's done this is because these are different events. This is timed for a completely different day. And to Grg in case Wolfhunter won't open his doors we can swing by my house which is eerily like his. We even have the same stuff in our game rooms :shock: . I'm improving it as we speak and trying to get to 50 Construction. I've got the Jester, Hoop & Stick game, the attack stone, a boxing AND a Fencing ring, plus a study.

house.png

I've got all of that except the portal rooms, formal garden, throne room, the east bedroom and the second Quest hall upstairs (The Portion further north is the upstairs in case you couldn't tell).

Edit: Well looks like Wolfhunter's letting us in so... just in case :wink: . Also I like to show off my house :P

i might be getting this wrong but doesnt it say pest control party 3 you know i was just suggesting he could put it on one thread and have it updated everyso often. And i wouldnt call it a party because if its recurring maybe it should be a weekly event or something....

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

i might be getting this wrong but doesnt it say pest control party 3 you know i was just suggesting he could put it on one thread and have it updated everyso often. And i wouldnt call it a party because if its recurring maybe it should be a weekly event or something....

Semantics I say! Perhaps this could be the one he updates? Why don't you PM Grg and advise him this instead of posting it here? Sure it won't get your post count up but it doesn't clog the thread :-k .

Semantics I say! Perhaps this could be the one he updates? Why don't you PM Grg and advise him this instead of posting it here? Sure it won't get your post count up but it doesn't clog the thread :-k .

1.idc about post count because it measures quantity not quality

2. perhaps he could have updated the first one so it doesnt clog up the forum

3.whats wrong with him reading it here...doesnt really make a difference...(well at least not a huge on) and now that ive already said it on here...

dmanxb7.jpg

1.idc about post count because it measures quantity not quality

2. perhaps he could have updated the first one so it doesnt clog up the forum

3.whats wrong with him reading it here...doesnt really make a difference...(well at least not a huge on) and now that ive already said it on here...

:roll:

Well what's done is done. At least this'll get everyones attention. :P

yay, well besides that i think i might be able to come...

july 3rd eh...? well thats the day before july 4th right?...(nah im jk im not that stupid :D ) well idk if ill make it

dmanxb7.jpg

Just somewhere to post, but I just got level 50 Construction and one fully NON-working Portal Room (I don't have enough Air Runes to open any, guess that's number one on my priorities list!)

I'll be there, so my house will be open :) it's not huge, but it's nice nonetheless. :)

wolfyshouselayout6pd.png

I may add a few new rooms tonight, I have some extra money so maybe another combat room, not sure :P

go with the portal room if u can have 1, and

if you noticed, the first 1 was on i believe thursday, the second 1 friday, now this 1 is monday. im experimenting with dates to see how many ppl come. since this one is on monday, and today is saturday, its easier to tell how many ppl are comming.

agility 15/30,

1/20/07

go with the portal room if u can have 1, and

if you noticed, the first 1 was on i believe thursday, the second 1 friday, now this 1 is monday. im experimenting with dates to see how many ppl come. since this one is on monday, and today is saturday, its easier to tell how many ppl are comming.

okay but my point still stands you could have put it all on one thread just edit it and go

"EDIT: NEW DATE JULY(put date here) and reguardless if it is an experiment or not you dont need multiple threads. you can change the title to "pest control monday" "pest control friday". You could have also made a poll stating which days you do pc. There are multiple effective ways to experiment like taht without clogging up the forum.

dmanxb7.jpg

but, the old posts get lost with all the other posts that dont get posted on, do u see my original pc party topic on the first page?

agility 15/30,

1/20/07

I'm still in, and I don't know if grg edited first post, but after the PC Party we'll come to my house and get drunk! lol and be bored there woohoo! And by then I may have added just a boxing ring, I already have a fencing one lol.

I'm still in, and I don't know if grg edited first post, but after the PC Party we'll come to my house and get drunk! lol and be bored there woohoo! And by then I may have added just a boxing ring, I already have a fencing one lol.

Fencing ring was extremely fun! Good times had by all :P .

get some more kegs wolfy, and, mabe u can add more kitchens, so to have a different beer in each

agility 15/30,

1/20/07

lol :P I'll see what I can do, I'll probably do it Sunday later, seeing Superman :)

superman!!!! lol, go see cars, or click, or something else

agility 15/30,

1/20/07

superman!!!! lol, go see cars, or click, or something else

Don't you dare insult superman :shock: ! That was the best movie all this year. Cars, Kids show! Click, another Adam Sandler flick with him being a parent, whatever happened to the good ol' days when he played idiots like Billy Madison or Happy Gilmore? Superman tops all of those movie and then some! I'm going to guess you never read the comic book or saw the original three movies. For shame Grg, for shame :P .

On-Topic: Looks like we have at least five people, that'll be great, mind if I ask everyones combat levels? That'd be useful to know, I'm level 88. Also where did all of those people pop up from last time?

um , i have to re schedule it for thursday, 5 eastern, my step brother is back from texas and were going to dinner. srry to all who were itching to do it tomorow

agility 15/30,

1/20/07