pop-up blocker

skeletron666

hey, my computer has major pop up problems, and i keep geting viruses off of some of them. i was just wondering if any one knows of ne good popup blockers i can download that dont expire after like 15 days or something. tyvm for the help.

ps. please dont mind my spelling errors im typing in the dark lol.

the wind blows across the plains.speaking of untold legends,untold horrors.the wind has great knowledge,and those who seize the gift of wind, gain that knowledge to.now listen closely,for the wind tells a story...

id reccomend mozzila firefox browser (it blocks much better then traditional blockers)

but if you dont want that google, yahoo, etc. has some stuff like that.

id also reccomend removing all your spyware. but most free spyware removers are spyware themselves. theres this one free one tho that was featured in like pc world or something... its preety famous and its really good. sorry i forget the name.

happiehour.jpeg

k, ty, i cant switch browsers though and i dont sue messangers cuz it leaves open ports but tty for the help. and do you knwo how i can get rid of a trojan horse called bispy.psw?

the wind blows across the plains.speaking of untold legends,untold horrors.the wind has great knowledge,and those who seize the gift of wind, gain that knowledge to.now listen closely,for the wind tells a story...

k, ty, i cant switch browsers though and i dont sue messangers cuz it leaves open ports but tty for the help. and do you knwo how i can get rid of a trojan horse called bispy.psw?

You need to tell us what security you have in place, and post a Hijack This log.

how i can get rid of a trojan horse called bispy.psw?

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/112/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

the very first download listed called vcleaner will scan and remove bispy , needs to be run in safe mode as per the instructions

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

i am using zonealrm free firewall, avg free, and i got windows xp, amd athlon 2100+.

i got a question though could a trojan horse be causin problems like

c:\WINDOWS\system32\mkdocs.dll",dllgetversion" - exception aoccured while trying to run that.

and rundll32[Caution: Executable File] encountered a problem needs to close?

if you're getting trojans you should get hold of a version of avast anti-virus and sygate personal firewall (only if you can get a version of sygate before they got taken over by norton!)

mozilla is the best bet for pop-ups, you wouldn't have got the trojan if use my advice

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)