Money making advice please???

TechHead7890

How could I make good money? I've tried Iron merchanting, here is my skills:

skillson17065dq.png

(edit: skills by place going-->, |means gone down a box. Letters are contractions for a unrelated skill. 49 47 55|48 AG 42|46 22 53|25 35 56|33 43 FM|38 35 53|13 SLY 21|CON TOT LVL)

So what should I do? Nat crafting? Iron mining? Flax?

1st. Don't expect help just because you help. these threads get posted alot, and are very annoying, so some people give up and stop posting, as you really should read one of the million other threads about this...

2nd slayer isnt unrelated - if you are high enough, you could get abbyssal whips

3rd mine gold ore and sell on the forums. will fly off the shelves quicker than blinking (silver too)

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

See whether iron or flax or unids are faster for you.

Iron:

Varrock east mine

Ardougne mine (either)

Flax:

Camelot

Unids:

I can't emphasize this enough. NOT TAVERLY!

Wildy if you want to risk it

Iron is faster than coal (and every other ore) for a very long time

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif

Sharks are good money, and their is a good spot for them in the Fishing Guild, close to a fishing shop and a bank, and they are worth about 1 k each, but picking flax and spinning into bs is fast, at 150 gp each, you can make some good money there, and you could use your fletching level to good use, use willows or something. String them and then sell.

There are many ways to make cash in runescape, but the truth is that all of them require you to sit and plug away at one thing or another for long periods of time without buying anything to assist you in making stuff to sell. Runecrafting is an excellent way to make money after you get to making at least chaos, but you probably have to run the abyss to make any real cash (I didnt notice if you were F2P or P2P). Mining coal and then mith and finally addi will make you some serious cash, but all of which requires you to dedicate yourself to some serious time at your computer. Much like real life, making coin requires dedication and time. The rewards are access to so many items that make runescape more, and more fun, so get mining, rc ing, fishing, or whatever you choose to do and stick with it. When you get tired, or bored of gathering, go on a quest...one that increases the ability thats making you money.

Hope that helps.

99 ranged

90 hp

86 crafting

85 mage

...Eating players for breakfast since 2002.