iPod Video Help

_k0m0d0_

Ok, so I have a 30Gb iPod Video, and I'm getting real trouble on puting vids on it. I was wondering how is the correct way to do it, because always when I do it, or it gets only the image and no souns or it only gets sound and the screen stands black.

Only to know I'm using a Windows XP, I dunno if its something restrictive to MAC.

Can anyone help me please?

komododabst3cn.png

ok first.. what is the SOURCE of the video? downloaded? DVD? TV?

once we know this we can help clarify now.. (what programs are you using right now to get it on)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

once we know this we can help clarify now.. (what programs are you using right now to get it on)

For now, the one I want is downloaded. Not any special program, just the comommon ones.

komododabst3cn.png

For now, the one I want is downloaded. Not any special program, just the comommon ones.

sigh.. thats not helping.. is the video playing bad on the computer or just on the ipod

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

sigh.. thats not helping.. is the video playing bad on the computer or just on the ipod

The vid is awsome on the computer, but when I add it to iTunes, convert it to iPod, it losses the sound, and the vid dont play, it stays like an Album Art. I mean, isntead of playing the vid, it satys static.

How is the correct way to pass a downloaded vid, that plays well in the PC to the iPod without loosing nothing?

Thanks.

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

The vid is awsome on the computer, but when I add it to iTunes, convert it to iPod, it losses the sound, and the vid dont play, it stays like an Album Art. I mean, isntead of playing the vid, it satys static.

How is the correct way to pass a downloaded vid, that plays well in the PC to the iPod without loosing nothing?

Thanks.

~komodo

Have you done any video encoding.. i recomend googleing the "Videora Ipod converter" that shoudl do what you want and its free... if its still messes up then the video is messed up

what format is it in before it converts it in itunes

mementh.jpeg

Have you done any video encoding.. i recomend googleing the "Videora Ipod converter" that shoudl do what you want and its free... if its still messes up then the video is messed up

what format is it in before it converts it in itunes

Nope, no enconding, the usually come as MPEG. I'll download the program, thanks! ^^

I'l see the results, hope I get good results xD

komododabst3cn.png

well i hope its gone good for yah man.. any words yet?

mementh.jpeg

open the video in Jodix iPod Video Converter

save to where you want then drag into iTunes and update iPod

i took a quick look at that.. i am not impressed.. the program handbrake also works with VOB (AKA DVD format) and all other formats but is able to work better for chapters and TV show's (which i am copying myself from ones i have owned) so.. untill it understands the full vob format i would not recomend using it for that..

as to its quality i can't say

mementh.jpeg

i took a quick look at that.. i am not impressed.. the program handbrake also works with VOB (AKA DVD format) and all other formats but is able to work better for chapters and TV show's (which i am copying myself from ones i have owned) so.. untill it understands the full vob format i would not recomend using it for that..

just download the codecs that it links to in the help files

cv2.gif

sig by me avatar by: born2die

My Website -> Coldvenom.CO.NR <- My Website

just download the codecs that it links to in the help files

No you don't understand.. Handbrake understands the "chapters" better then this program from what i saw. (lets say you have a DVD with 4 episodes of a TV show, Handbrake understands the breaks and can sperate each episode)

mementh.jpeg