How do you check how many black marks you got?

minerjimmy

I know this probably a stupid question, and an obvious answer, but i can't find it anywhere. Please help, I want to know if they have and black marks on me and the evidence. :twisted: :P

tifsbti6oi.gif

Well, a few weeks ago i got banned for "macroing" which i clearly have not done nor ever think of doing. I used to play rsc in 2002 when there was hardly/no autoers and it was the best game. Bots were released and everything went down hill. i'd never do that to rs2. Anyways, enough of me ranting, i click on the "i demand evidence" button and this is what it said: Sorry, no evidence is available for this offence. Now, either jagex is banning random people who have high skills that usualy bore people out (85 mining, 84 smithing) or their stupid. I rarely talk to random people when i'm training a skill, so i think jagex is being dumb again and listening to all the noobs who play this, rather then getting evidence themselves.

tifsbti6oi.gif

actually, jagex never provides evidence for a macro ban

evidently, they dont want people to know what happened so that they can write better macro programs

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

^^ What he said is probably true, they might accidentally spill some info on their anti macro technology if they provided evidence on how they discovered someobdy macroing.

I just checked one of my old accounts and he has two black marks because of bad language. I feel so ashamed... :oops: