Make axes worth less than Willows/Yews

koddo

Who the hell is going to fight for their lives with a whip or a sword? I'd much rather have a switchblade or mabey a .45 than a whip.... i mean seriously...

Autoers dont die either... nothing to kill you around a tree... and all the autos i've encountered on my search to stop them have "AntiRandoms" in them... o_O

Long since retired.

I wouldnt like that too much.

I always like to train skills with 3 items or less on me, so that I can be secure in the knowledge that should a random event come, I will lose only one load of material and not have to go to the trouble of finding another axe or something.

Off topic: Is it even possible to aquire a Rune Axe in any way other than smithing it?!

If you dont take steps to ensure that you're protected, you void all right to complain when stuff goes wrong.
Join the petition for a new bank page layout!

grammar2gr8dx.png

I like the idea personally, this would slow down the macroing of course. But, this would cause mayhem and knowing Jagex they wouldn't tell us player about it :anxious: meaning it'd be a hidden update, which there were alot of. If they did it's all good... \'

The only bad thing is, i'm on forums/tip.it forums alot and not usually paying attention while i woodcut. I mean, who would, it's swinging a little pixel axe at a tree :uhh: so i got killed by a tree spirits, thank god i didnt lose anything except my legends cape...Too bad i was f2p and now i have to wear this ugly red cape :evil: :twisted: :wall:

But i know, it's my fault completely <.<