big swordfish

i was fishing today and i caught a big swordfish. its not a nirmal swordy. it looks different and when u examine it says "Whopper! I should get this stuffed!" i am still unsure what this is. i think its a new thing they added. i m gona get it stuffed and see what happens.. i dont want to cook it because i m afraid i might burn it and loose something important. its untradable. many ppl might think its like a lie or something but wait till i post the screen shots of it, of both stuff (if it works) and normal. did anyone else catch it?

-Killerviper4

Omg! they killed kenny!

U n00bs!

killerviper4.png

Treasure Hunting for Life!

Yes, it's for construction, you put it in your house to decorate, it costs about 5k to stuff at canifis, and you need teak planks to mount on the wall.

And if you have 5 const...then now you have a good reason to level up, big swordies aren't easy to get as I heard. :notalk:

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

Yes, it's for construction, you put it in your house to decorate, it costs about 5k to stuff at canifis, and you need teak planks to mount on the wall.

And if you have 5 const...then now you have a good reason to level up, big swordies aren't easy to get as I heard. :notalk:

actually it takes 2.5k to preserve lol. i m gona keep this in my bank for now lol... i m not planing on gettin my cons up utill it becomes cheaper to build stuff.

Omg! they killed kenny!

U n00bs!

killerviper4.png

hey there, guess how unlucky my bro is?!

he just got 50 fishing today and after getting about 15 of em, he got a nice weird grey thing, he looked at it, didnt bother asking me about it(i was in a different room, he couldve shouted for me) and just continued fishing. he goes to (this is in catherby by the way) the house with the oven, and i walk in the room, i saw the big swordie, it was about 3 fishes away from being cooked, then 2 then one, it stopped and he said 'should i cook this?' i said nooooo! and he had to click use big swordie on oven... :notalk: :shame:

i said that is the most rarest object that you will ever get in runescape! #-o

at the mo, hes still salking...

hahahahaha n000b!

=; :shame:

addymzammyvest,rickster2005.gif

newscape350x19yi5.gif

I don't know exactly what the process is, but I do know it will burn if you attempt to cook it. I learned the hard way :(

oooooo wicked BURN!!!! lol j/k

thats sad man. good thing i stuffed and didnt cook it.

Omg! they killed kenny!

U n00bs!

killerviper4.png

actually it takes 2.5k to preserve lol. i m gona keep this in my bank for now lol... i m not planing on gettin my cons up utill it becomes cheaper to build stuff.

It will always be the same prices. So now, tomorrow, yesturday-all same prices.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

hey there, guess how unlucky my bro is?!

he just got 50 fishing today and after getting about 15 of em, he got a nice weird grey thing, he looked at it, didnt bother asking me about it(i was in a different room, he couldve shouted for me) and just continued fishing. he goes to (this is in catherby by the way) the house with the oven, and i walk in the room, i saw the big swordie, it was about 3 fishes away from being cooked, then 2 then one, it stopped and he said 'should i cook this?' i said nooooo! and he had to click use big swordie on oven...

i said that is the most rarest object that you will ever get in runescape!

at the mo, hes still salking...

hahahahaha n000b!

Ahh.. the rarest item on Runescape... worth 2.1Bill. Unlike those petty blue phats.. :roll:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png